Check your account email address ×

How mad will Trump be

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Everything this fraud said was wrong. Starting in Jaunary when he said Covid wouldn't affect the US. 

For the sake of debate, let's just say you're right.

Now what is Trump's record on COVID?

Covid has created an opportunity for Biden to come out looking like the national savior. 

If he pulls it off, and controls the virus, Trump will go down as the biggest disgrace ever. 

I think he'll leave the USA. 

It will teach him right for making fun of Serge. 

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I think it depends on whether or not anyone can nail down proof that COVID was China's reaction to a trade war started by Trump.  

The biggest thing he could have maybe done to buy Americans more time until this pandemic actually fired up was to cut out all travel incoming last early winter when he wanted to.  Not saying that would have kept it out completely, but it'd delayed it a few months longer until measures would have been able to be put in place to deal with it better off the start.

But then again, look at how bad it rears it's ugly head now again, and we've all been living with it and dealing with it for 9 straight months, and it's still gonna kick the shit out of certain areas again.  Personal responsibility goes a long way.

I can't wait to see how Biden's gonna mandate everyone takes the vaccine.  Biden's got a long winter ahead of him yet.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

I think it depends on whether or not anyone can nail down proof that COVID was China's reaction to a trade war started by Trump.  

The biggest thing he could have maybe done to buy Americans more time until this pandemic actually fired up was to cut out all travel incoming last early winter when he wanted to.  Not saying that would have kept it out completely, but it'd delayed it a few months longer until measures would have been able to be put in place to deal with it better off the start.

But then again, look at how bad it rears it's ugly head now again, and we've all been living with it and dealing with it for 9 straight months, and it's still gonna kick the shit out of certain areas again.  Personal responsibility goes a long way.

I can't wait to see how Biden's gonna mandate everyone takes the vaccine.  Biden's got a long winter ahead of him yet.

Well JT posted that everything Fauci said was wrong. So I wanna hear what his thoughts are on what Trump has said during all of this. 

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

For the sake of debate, let's just say you're right.

His record? His record is poor if you think 200K plus died and that all these tests are legit. Great if you don't and if you give him credit for vaccines and operation warp speed.

Personally, I think his record sucks becuase he let an asshole like Fauci shape the Covid narrative. He should've removed himself for covid completely from day one and got rid of anyone who worked against the federal response 

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

Good post.  Time will tell a lot here.

China's complicity in this nightmare.

Trump's failed response. 

It will come out...............over time.

My .02c, this is ALL Donald Trump's doing. 

The trade war, China's Biological retaliation, Trump's handling of it. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

His record? His record is poor if you think 200K plus died and that all these tests are legit. Great if you don't and if you give him credit for vaccines and operation warp speed.

Personally, I think his record sucks becuase he let an asshole like Fauci shape the Covid narrative. He should've removed himself for covid completely from day one and got rid of anyone who worked against the federal response 

So Fauci being wrong about things he said is worth mention but Trump's months long sea of bullshit about how COVID wasn't going to be a problem, was going away quickly, etc isn't worth mention. 

I've noticed this among many Trumpers. 

Just now, SSFB said:

So Fauci being wrong about things he said is worth mention but Trump's months long sea of bullshit about how COVID wasn't going to be a problem, was going away quickly, etc isn't worth mention. 

I just said I think his record sucks. I'm not a Trumper, But I agree with Trump on not wanting lockdowns or buying into the Covid hype. When the survival rate is 99.97 and only 6% of the people who died in the US died solely of covid "Per the CDC" why would anyone agree with Fauci of Trump?

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It’s amazing really. Trump actually admitted in his own voice how deadly it was in January.

HE DID NOTHING

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I just said I think his record sucks. I'm not a Trumper, But I agree with Trump on not wanting lockdowns or buying into the Covid hype. When the survival rate is 99.97 and only 6% of the people who died in the US died solely of covid "Per the CDC" why would anyone agree with Fauci of Trump?

You’re not a Trumper :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

26 minutes ago, SSFB said: