Check your account email address ×

1 year over or under

Laborer

Just now, frenchy said:

over. Call me crazy but I think he makes it to or almost to his entire first term, with the knowledge that he is passing the baton off for the 2nd....

Maybe, if he doesn't have his 3rd. brain aneurism.

• Gold Member

He will make just over 2 years of his term. That way we can have Kamala as our president for just shy of 10 years.  

if he doesn’t make it 2 years and Kamala can only finish this term and get one more term.

Edited by BOHICA

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He has 1 thing going for him he will have no idea he is even on the job so there really will be no stress and the best medical minds keeping him alive Ruth G style 

Not a chance Biden will be making any big decisions. Those will all be made for him, guaranteed. The other part of your post is likely true, but I still will choose under. Dementia comes on quick and worsens rapidly, even with the best meds available to him. 

Just now, irv said:

Not a chance Biden will be making any big decisions. Those will all be made for him, guaranteed. The other part of your post is likely true, but I still will choose under. Dementia comes on quick and worsens rapidly, even with the best meds available to him. 

Not always true . My mother-in-law has had early onset the frontal  lob . Going on 6 yrs and well north of 600k in memory care 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Whether he gets a first term and makes it thru the super progressives in the house feel extremely empowered right now and will not settle for middle ground.

Edited by Highmark