Check your account email address ×

Final predictions.

Just now, f7ben said:

Shit happens....when did it become the norm to bail out whoever the fed desires with trillions in fake money every time there is an issue. 

Listen guy I'm not happy about it, but I'm not losing my shit over it either, considering the pandemic and political climate and what I think will be a political evolution in the next few years.

On 11/2/2020 at 3:25 PM, Angry ginger said:

Trump

Pubs lose house seats

50/50 senate because Mainers are not smart enough to realize how good Collins actually is for them.  If Trump wins I hope it's 51-49 dems in the senate.  

:news:

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

Surprised about Collins strong showing despite all the negative press, Gideon was just that disliked. I voted for Golden since I didn't life that dubbah Crafts, but I did vote Collins cause not a fan of Gideon.

Edited by GGNHL

8 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Surprised about Collins strong showing despite all the negative press, Gideon was just that disliked. I voted for Golden since I didn't life that dubbah Crafts, but I did vote Collins cause not a fan of Gideon.

I'll shock all and tell you I didn't vote for Collins. My father was quite disappointed, but he got that the bullshit over Barrett was horse shit.

I was ready to lose Collins, yep.

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll shock all and tell you I didn't vote for Collins. My father was quite disappointed, but he got that the bullshit over Barrett was horse shit.

I was ready to lose Collins, yep.

Christ. You voted for Gideon. Wtf. I think she would’ve literally done better with less of her stupid masked up commercials. She seems as fake as they come. Most of my leftist friends still didn’t vote for her. Collins is as moderate as they come. 

59 minutes ago, Snake said:

looks like Mainers were smarter than i gave them credit for.   Given their election of MIlls I don't think i was out of line thinking they were stupid enough to let her go.   

Looks like I may be wrong on all 3 of my calls.  But as I said I am far more comfortable with Biden if the Senate holds. If he swept all 3 we were fucked with a Harris/Pelosi/Shumer run country and people like AOC and Omar with a strong voice.   At least the senate can knock that down some but after 12 years of governing by EO becoming more the norm not completely.  

Election went alot closer than I thought no doubt.  I've become so jaded with the media and the pollsters, I wasn't paying a bit of attention to them after the last election.  I'm a little disgusted at the maneuvering going on in places like PA, and am still holding out hope Trump squeaks out the electoral victory.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Election went alot closer than I thought no doubt.  I've become so jaded with the media and the pollsters, I wasn't paying a bit of attention to them after the last election.  I'm a little disgusted at the maneuvering going on in places like PA, and am still holding out hope Trump squeaks out the electoral victory.  

you mean like actually counting all the votes.  

I get why trump does not want PA mail ins counted but we should be counting all votes IMO received by yesterday.   Biden inserting his foot after most had them mailed in certainly will cost trump some votes.  I would agree those not received by yesterday should not count.  People had plenty of time to make sure they were in and the election cycle should have a fixed window.  

7 hours ago, Crowder said:

Christ. You voted for Gideon. Wtf. I think she would’ve literally done better with less of her stupid masked up commercials. She seems as fake as they come. Most of my leftist friends still didn’t vote for her. Collins is as moderate as they come. 

No I didn't vote for Gideon. I voted a write in. 

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

you mean like actually counting all the votes.  

I get why trump does not want PA mail ins counted but we should be counting all votes IMO received by yesterday.   Biden inserting his foot after most had them mailed in certainly will cost trump some votes.  I would agree those not received by yesterday should not count.  People had plenty of time to make sure they were in and the election cycle should have a fixed window.  

Count the legitimate certified votes, no changing any rules, no finding trunk loads of ballots after the polls closed, count those all up fine.  But what is apparently happening in places like Michigan and Wisconsin is criminal.  Trumps advisors last week said they'd need to with PA by at least 5% to overcome the voter fraud they expected by the Ds.  Wtf is that all about, no excuses for that.  This election doesn't look like its going to be decided any time soon, and I'm pretty sure Trump isn't going to take anything he considers to be cheating without a fight.