Check your account email address ×

Trump Cancels Rally Because it was Windy

8 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Sounds like OldTimer from New Hampshire when it was time to snowmobile :lol:

LOL

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣
Guy made one or two comments and it has haunted him for years!

@Shifty
never forgets. Scott drove over an hour, as did many others. That was a candy ass move on OTs part.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

LOL

@Shifty
never forgets. Scott drove over an hour, as did many others. That was a candy ass move on OTs part.

Yeah that was fucked up. It wasn’t even his ride to cancel lol. Those of us that showed up had an excellent day in near perfect conditions. That dude ain’t right in the head. A Good thing that came of it is that I met hendo13 that day and we’ve ridden together 4-5 times every year since. 

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Yeah that was fucked up. It wasn’t even his ride to cancel lol. Those of us that showed up had an excellent day in near perfect conditions. That dude ain’t right in the head. A Good thing that came of it is that I met hendo13 that day and we’ve ridden together 4-5 times every year since. 

He's a good guy. Does he still have a place in Wakefield? Have you ridden with the other Scott? Old Thumper.  He was a good guy to ride with too.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

He's a good guy. Does he still have a place in Wakefield? Have you ridden with the other Scott? Old Thumper.  He was a good guy to ride with too.

No he sold it. He retired from the MTA then was hired Back as a consultant for big coin. The guy is hard core. He’ll drive up from mass in the morning to Nash stream, we’ll put on 150 or so miles and then he’ll drive back. 6 hrs of driving. He’s like 64-65

• Like 1

this is the epitome of an old politcal joke.  i wish i could recall just how it goes but cant.  it comes down to the politician thats standing at the podium in the pouring rain talking to almost no one not having the brains to get under cover..   Trump shares 'deep fake' GIF of Joe Biden sticking his tongue out in series  of late-night posts | Daily Mail Online

Edited by old indy