Check your account email address ×

Donny says.

:lol: 

"If I lose, I will have lost to the worst candidate, the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics," Trump said at an Oct. 17 campaign rally in Janesville, Wis. "If I lose, what do I do? I'd rather run against somebody who's extraordinarily talented, at least, this way I can go and lead my life."

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: 

"If I lose, I will have lost to the worst candidate, the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics," Trump said at an Oct. 17 campaign rally in Janesville, Wis. "If I lose, what do I do? I'd rather run against somebody who's extraordinarily talented, at least, this way I can go and lead my life."

He's not wrong. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, spin_dry said:

No he’s not. He’s that bad of an incumbent. 

Biden is one of the worst candidate in recent history period.   He is spot on about that.  If Trump loses its because of COVID and the BS false racist, white supremist narrative the left and MSM (same thing) put out.  If he got even a slightly fair shake by the media he would win 350 EC votes.  Hell even without the onset of COVID I think he pulls 350 EC votes no matter how much the left tries to falsely destroy him. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Biden is one of the worst candidate in recent history period.   He is spot on about that.  If Trump loses its because of COVID and the BS false racist, white supremist narrative the left and MSM (same thing) put out.  If he got even a slightly fair shake by the media he would win 350 EC votes.  Hell even without the onset of COVID I think he pulls 350 EC votes no matter how much the left tries to falsely destroy him. 

If trump loses it’s because people are sick of his toxic trash talk and trash tweeting as well as the constant fabrication of facts. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

If trump loses it’s because people are sick of his toxic trash talk and trash tweeting as well as the constant fabrication of facts. 

If Trump wins the polling industry is done as a legitimate business.   That alone would be worth it. 

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I sure hope Trump wins, you're going to see an epic melting of snowflakes..........billions and billions and billions of snowflakes. :lmao:

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If Trump wins the polling industry is done as a legitimate business.   That alone would be worth it. 

That should have happened after the last election.

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I sure hope Trump wins, you're going to see an epic melting of snowflakes..........billions and billions and billions of snowflakes. :lmao:

Ole spinner will be so busy he won't know how to keep up with healing all the loons.  

Straight jackets will be as hard to get as ventalators were last April.  He'll have to ask Donny to send one of the Navy ships in to keep patients in.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Momorider said:

For something Senile Joe did you fucking ignorant shitforbrains idiot :fuckyou:

According to you...doesn’t change the fact that he was impeached you shit wallowing inbred.🤣🇺🇸

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

With all the trump yard signs, I don’t see how the polls can be right 

I have seen vastly increasing number of Biden signs.   I'm still on the fence 50/50 with who will win.   Honestly I wouldn't bet either way.   If I pay attention to the details outside the polls its Trump all the way but even as skeptical as I am about polls you can't completely ignore them.  

Some of the outliers even though technically some are polls too that show a Trump victory.

1. Enthusiasm 

2. GOP gains in registration in swing states

3. 56% of American's saying they are better off now than in 2016

4. Trumps approval #'s on Rasmussen DTP a incumbent has never lost and its not even close.

5. I think swing states like Wisconsin approve of the moves to open the economy back up more than the Biden approach.

6. Jobs have come back solidly.

7. Economy has come back solidly.

8. Rare for an incumbent to lose with UE #'s where they are.

Strange thing is I could see either candidate winning by 70+ EC votes.   Has that ever happened before?

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have seen vastly increasing number of Biden signs.   I'm still on the fence 50/50 with who will win.   Honestly I wouldn't bet either way.   If I pay attention to the details outside the polls its Trump all the way but even as skeptical as I am about polls you can't completely ignore them.  

Some of the outliers even though technically some are polls too that show a Trump victory.

1. Enthusiasm 

4. Trumps approval #'s on Rasmussen DTP a incumbent has never lost and its not even close.

5. I think swing states like Wisconsin approve of the moves to open the economy back up more than the Biden approach.

Strange thing is I could see either candidate winning by 70+ EC votes.   Has that ever happened before?

Quite a few Biden signs here in Fairbanks

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

Quite a few Biden signs here in Fairbanks

Yep....they've been on the rise.....I still feel Trump holds a significant enthusiasm lead.  Part of Biden's enthusiasm is the people that hate Trump.....they don't even like Biden/Harris for a variety of reasons. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

In the house,  didn't pass the smell test in the senate you stupid fuck

He was still impeached you stupid fuck....you do understand that..no you probably don’t.🤣

2FC28FC8-0CD4-42AD-B710-7BF3C59EC248.jpeg.a8df68fd9d35ecad375f415b0056cea0.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1. Enthusiasm 

Trump can’t keep his fucking mouth shut. Americans are tired of the anxiety and cringe factor associated with having a lunatic in the White House. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump can’t keep his fucking mouth shut. Americans are tired of the anxiety and cringe factor associated with having a lunatic in the White House. 

More sick of hiding in their houses than Trump and many see Biden/Harris for what they are.

I'd rather a President that's brash than one that's an idiot or as the English woman said "darling I'm much rather a President who grabs a woman by the pussy than one who is a pussy."  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

More sick of hiding in their houses than Trump and many see Biden/Harris for what they are.

I'd rather a President that's brash than one that's an idiot or as the English woman said "darling I'm much rather a President who grabs a woman by the pussy than one who is a pussy."  :lol:  

Teddy Roosevelt was brash. Trump is a fucking lunatic. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Teddy Roosevelt was brash. Trump is a fucking lunatic. 

:lol:  Only to van driving RV pulling pussies like you.  :poke:

Edited by Highmark