Check your account email address ×

Jane Fonda says coronavirus is 'God's gift to the left' because it could help Biden defeat Trump

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Naval hospital ship to NYC

Naval hospital ship to Cali

Met with drug mfgs, get going on vaccine

Meet with fda to get vaccines to trials

Daily meetings with governors

Daily meetings our med advisors

Daily press briefings for the public

Aquire PPE for distribution to states that need

Meet with companies who mfg PPE

Meet with companies who are capable of making PPE and see what they need to get rolling

Meet with companies who make ventilators

Meet with companies who are capable of making ventilators and see what they need to get rolling

Deal with the media who knocks his every move, calling him a racist because he closes our borders for a pandemic

Deal with the ongoing lame duck impeachment the Dems think is a priority..

I can go on if you want??

Can you tell me what Biden's plan is for a vaccine? Or what he is going to do to fight this pandemic and get this country back to normal?

He and Kamala have already stated that Trump's vaccine is no good and not to take it..And in your own words Trump has only stopped flights from China and nothing else

So what's the Biden/Harris plan?? You know since they will be starting from scratch with absolutely nothing.. Obviously in your own words is fine..

:news:

THE FROG :owned:

Just now, awful knawful said:

You got owned.

STFU

yeah no. Nothing he wrote in that post is any different than any other day in the life of the president, retard. 

Now go back to following Uncle Snotty around like a lost puppy. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yeah no. Nothing he wrote in that post is any different than any other day in the life of the president, retard. 

Now go back to following Uncle Snotty around like a lost puppy. 

You asked. He produced. You look like a fucking idiot.

Own it 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So that's all you got?? Lol

If the juxtaposition of what he told Woodward to what he said publicly doesn’t bother you than it’s pointless.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you literally think drug companies weren't working on a vaccine and figuring out supply chain issues until trump met with them? You can't be that daft. 

Well it's not like I sat here and claimed all's he did what close down flights from China..Just say'n..

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If the juxtaposition of what he told Woodward to what he said publicly doesn’t bother you than it’s pointless.

Cool story Jim

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Cool story Jim

How is that a “story”?  Sorry that the truth about your hero bothers you so much. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

So why were democrats mad about it then?

That’s a popular misconception, propagated in large part by the Whitehouse.  

it’s important to understand that on the exact same day Trump put in place the quasi travel ban from China due to COVID, he also expanded Executive Order 13780 to include 6 more countries unrelated to the pandemic... Nigeria, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Sudan, and Tanzania.  The extension to these 6 countries is what they opposed.  

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well it's not like I sat here and claimed all's he did what close down flights from China..Just say'n..

An effective leader is congruent in speech and actions. Trump isn’t and he’ll pay the price. Ineffective leaders are eventually unmasked. :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is that a “story”?  Sorry that the truth about your hero bothers you so much. 

Only hero I have is my pops.. but thanks for sharing

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

An effective leader is congruent in speech and actions. Trump isn’t and he’ll pay the price. Ineffective leaders are eventually unmasked. :lol: 

photo-1529230117010-b6c436154f25.jpeg

34 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

That’s a popular misconception, propagated in large part by the Whitehouse.  

it’s important to understand that on the exact same day Trump put in place the quasi travel ban from China due to COVID, he also expanded Executive Order 13780 to include 6 more countries unrelated to the pandemic... Nigeria, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Sudan, and Tanzania.  The extension to these 6 countries is what they opposed.  

Yet they were never mentioned. Only China. Sounds like bs.

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

the kool aid is tasty-  just take a sip   

SMH

With your keen intellect and next level leadership skills I’m surprised you’re not already the president.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

the sites #1 kool aid drinker chimes in.  Precious.  

What’s precious is you not having more people to put your pompous raincloud know it all ass in your place over the years.  By you accusing me of being a Kool-Aid drinker, by extension that means you support a corrupt party and a corrupt town. Wow you’re a fucking genius.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What’s precious is you not having more people to put your pompous raincloud know it all ass in your place over the years.  By you accusing me of being a Kool-Aid drinker, by extension that means you support a corrupt party and a corrupt town. Wow you’re a fucking genius.

Hes just trying to get a rise out of you. Lol

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No problem Tony...thanks for being an unoriginal Cult member!👍🏼🤣

No probs Jim, keep up spreading the narrative man!!👍👍

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

False equivalency but would expect nothing less from a kool aid drinking old loser whose got the biggest ego on the site.   

32 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Hes just trying to get a rise out of you. Lol

Actually it was the other way around. The guy is so full of himself, it’s one of the reasons I booted him out of our camp.  :lol: Accusing me of having a big ego is priceless from the guy who posts his retirement account statements on a public website.  Most people I know with a little money don’t feel the need to brag about it.

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No probs Jim, keep up spreading the narrative man!!👍👍

You mean the narrative as told to Bob Woodward by Trump which is on tape...that narrative?