Check your account email address ×

So he knew he had it on WEDNESDAY and still went to Bedminster?!?

Once again anyone that still supports this imbecile is a total idiot.

Walter Reed attending physician swipes at Trump for motorcade visit to supporters

Source: The Hill

An attending physician at Walter Reed Medical Center swiped at President Trump for leaving his hospital room and waving to supporters gathered outside from his motorcade, saying it puts those in the vehicle at risk. 

"That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of COVID19 transmission inside is as high as it gets outside of medical procedures. The irresponsibility is astounding. My thoughts are with the Secret Service forced to play," Dr. James P. Phillips, who is also the Chief of Disaster Medicine at George Washington University Emergency Medicine. 

"Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity," he continued.

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519562-walter-reed-attending-physician-swipes-at-trump-for-motorcade-visit?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

• Gold Member

From your article.... 

The White House has said the operations team deemed the trip safe. The president had tested negative on a rapid test that morning, according to a person familiar with the matter. Mr. Meadows has said the White House learned of Ms. Hicks’ results right as Marine One was leaving for New Jersey, and said the administration pulled some advisers off the trip. The president left the White House just after 1 p.m. that day.

So which is it? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about this horseshit...I know the

cult members will defend it but Trump is a serious narcissistic POS.

Trump showing a little appreciation for his supporters.....how dare he. Of course no other president would do that. How unpresidential, ....right pouts?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about this horseshit...I know the

cult members will defend it but Trump is a serious narcissistic POS.

:lmao:. Oh the horror.

Settle down MMC.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump showing a little appreciation for his supporters.....how dare he. Of course no other president would do that. How unpresidential, ....right pouts?

He sent them 100 pizzas last night. 

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Once again anyone that still supports this imbecile is a total idiot.

Walter Reed attending physician swipes at Trump for motorcade visit to supporters

Source: The Hill

An attending physician at Walter Reed Medical Center swiped at President Trump for leaving his hospital room and waving to supporters gathered outside from his motorcade, saying it puts those in the vehicle at risk. 

"That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of COVID19 transmission inside is as high as it gets outside of medical procedures. The irresponsibility is astounding. My thoughts are with the Secret Service forced to play," Dr. James P. Phillips, who is also the Chief of Disaster Medicine at George Washington University Emergency Medicine. 

"Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity," he continued.

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519562-walter-reed-attending-physician-swipes-at-trump-for-motorcade-visit?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Secret service agents are trained to jump in front of the President and take a bullet for them.   I'm sure a virus that has .005% chance of killing healthy people not at the top of the list when it comes to fears being around the President.    Bigtime fail MC.  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who's gonna take the vaccine?

Not right away but my plan would be too unless I end up with it before. 

On 10/4/2020 at 12:27 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Do any of you ever feel that Trump takes too much of our psychic energy??

Almost 4 years of Trump this, Trump that. 

I almost don't care about the stock market anymore, but I don't want Biden, he's a fukkin nightmare. Biden is the Trojan Horse for the first black WOMAN president. Thanks, but no thanks.   

Unfortunately,  your sentiment is probably shared by many.   The Democrats and the MSM extension are to blame.  Look how many false narratives have been levied against this president . From the bogus Russian collusion, Ukraine scandals and never ending impeachment threats,its  just one drama after another.  And now all the armchair quarterbacking  being done on covid handling. It has to be wearing thin on many voters and I fear many will vote for Biden just to try to get back to the staus quo atmosphere of past administrations with less drama. Again all of whicb can be blamed mainly on the media.

Not long ago I would have given odds on Trump's re-election...... I am not that confident anymore and won't be placing any Wagers even straight up.

I come from a very blue state but my particular County usually votes Republican.... however suddenly I've seen many more  Biden signs in my area then I did  Hillary signs when she was running. I'm just not very optimistic anymore    I was much more optimistic in 2016.

Certainly hope I'm wrong... I already have a large fireworks display planned for election night with the right outcome

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1