Check your account email address ×

Is it legal?

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member

No it should not be legal for the NYT's to publish this information and the person or person's who provided it to them should be charged and indicted.  

If Biden's medical records were published by the Washington Times the left would be having a fit.   I see this as no different. 

This could backfire on the Times and push some people to vote for Trump. 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

No it should not be legal for the NYT's to publish this information and the person or person's who provided it to them should be charged and indicted.  

If Biden's medical records were published by the Washington Times the left would be having a fit.   I see this as no different. 

Nailed it.  Please continue to be my proxy in my absence. 

:bc:

Doubtful.   Those in the middle already realize he's a charlatan and this isn't going to change their mind.  The trump cult members will keep drinking the kool aid and bitch about the media -  the left cult members will continue to talk about what a crook and russian asset he is and thats about it.

If this was the dems Oct surprise it was a pretty poor one.  

• Thanks 1

But is it legal?

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do we know if these are in fact his returns or just more throwing shit at the wall?

Lets see.   Trump turned all control of his companies to other people AND donates his entire govt salary.   How much taxes should he owe?