Check your account email address ×

Why would they do that?

Snake

“[W]e all went and purchased professional liability insurance,” one agent texted on Jan. 10, 2017, the same day CNN leaked details that then-President-elect Trump had been briefed by Comey about the bogus Christopher Steele dossier. That briefing of Trump was used as a pretext to legitimize the debunked dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign and compiled by a foreign intelligence officer who was working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

“Holy crap,” an agent responded. “All the analysts too?”

“Yep,” the first agent said. “All the folks at the Agency as well.”

“[C]an I ask who are the most likely litigators?” an agent responded. “[A]s far as potentially suing y’all[?]”

“[H]aha, who knows….I think [t]he concern when we got it was that there was a big leak at DOJ and the NYT among others was going to do a piece,” the first agent said.

Read the rest here.. : https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24/trump-was-right-explosive-new-fbi-texts-detail-internal-furor-over-handling-of-crossfire-hurricane-investigation/

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wait wait, you mean to tell me the Dems and Hillary were working with the Russians all along!!?? And everything they have been accusing Trump of is actually what the Dems were doing??

@Mainecat you see this shit?? 

50 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Wait wait, you mean to tell me the Dems and Hillary were working with the Russians all along!!?? And everything they have been accusing Trump of is actually what the Dems were doing??

1 minute ago, irv said:

trump91.jpeg

Clear as day.but Trump!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

thats been their M.O. all along. its nothing new.   all we have to do is wait for the Dem party to imply something and then dig into them to find the real culprits.   

• Platinum Contributing Member

Beyond corrupt but liberals and the MSM besides a few on FoxNews will give this a pass.

And the democraps are worried about a "peaceful transfer of power."  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark