Check your account email address ×

Arrested for not wearing a mask

jtssrx

I thought all the Karen stuff was pretty funny, but in reality it is way of keeping people in check. No one wants to gets labeled the crazy bitch.  Throw up some examples of unhinged white women and if you complain, speak your mind about masks.... okay Karen. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh you were all in with your governor bullshit .

@Jtssrx was the ONLY one to call this bull shit for what it was from the get go .and you were on his hog pile every time . Just reality 

I'll give @jtssrx credit on that. He has been consistent since day one that this was being overblown. While I don't believe it's "just a cold" or "just a flew" it's become quite clear that it's not much more than that. As a nation and as a global community our response was much worse than the disease, much much worse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I thought all the Karen stuff was pretty funny, but in reality it is way of keeping people in check. No one wants to gets labeled the crazy bitch.  Throw up some examples of unhinged white women and if you complain, speak your mind about masks.... okay Karen. 

Ok Boomer

This bitch was a fukkin punk. All she had to do was comply, either wear a mask, leave, or submit to the officer. 

She was obviously a fukkin punk. 

Broads can be fukkin punks too, ya' know. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Flip flop :lol:

Nope...in the beginning like MOST here other than JT I thought shutting things down was a good idea...I wear a mask in stores that ask but I have never once said shit to anybody not wearing one nor do I support someone being arrested if they choose not to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh you were all in with your governor bullshit .

@Jtssrx was the ONLY one to call this bull shit for what it was from the get go .and you were on his hog pile every time . Just reality 

:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I'll give @jtssrx credit on that. He has been consistent since day one that this was being overblown. While I don't believe it's "just a cold" or "just a flew" it's become quite clear that it's not much more than that. As a nation and as a global community our response was much worse than the disease, much much worse.

Thanks man 

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This bitch was a fukkin punk. All she had to do was comply, either wear a mask, leave, or submit to the officer. 

She was obviously a fukkin punk. 

Broads can be fukkin punks too, ya' know. 

Fuck that I would have deff had a extra assault charge if I was her in that situation . Fucking cop respect my authority bull shit . Long before it was fashionable I laughed out loud every time a cop was killed 

53 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Fuck that I would have deff had a extra assault charge if I was her in that situation . Fucking cop respect my authority bull shit . Long before it was fashionable I laughed out loud every time a cop was killed 

Get bent, she was a bitch punk, pay your rent. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Get bent, she was a bitch punk, pay your rent. 

OK  it was deff called for lol punkbass bitch cop you can bet your ass he would not have attempted that on a buff guy or a bull Dyke . Fucking pussy cops all just cunts who have a desperate need of authority to compensate for who they really are 

42 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

OK  it was deff called for lol punkbass bitch cop you can bet your ass he would not have attempted that on a buff guy or a bull Dyke . Fucking pussy cops all just cunts who have a desperate need of authority to compensate for who they really are 

Who are you, the " NEW BENNY "? 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

This is what happens when 2 morons collide.

Personally, I think he should have waited for back up and dragged her ass down the stairs. I don't care that its about a mask or any other reason. If she knew the rules to sit in those stands and chose not to abide, then she should have left when asked, anything that happens after that is her fault.

She wasn't tased for not wearing a mask, she was tased because she didn't do what was asked of her by a police officer.

Not that I think he's a shining example of the police force either.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Personally, I think he should have waited for back up and dragged her ass down the stairs. I don't care that its about a mask or any other reason. If she knew the rules to sit in those stands and chose not to abide, then she should have left when asked, anything that happens after that is her fault.

She wasn't tased for not wearing a mask, she was tased because she didn't do what was asked of her by a police officer.

So it is a law ot a goveners request in the state she was in? Dose she have a reason not to be wearing one ? 

Fuck the cop I hope he gets shot next time he pulled his overreaction bullshit 

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

On 9/24/2020 at 9:43 AM, old indy said:

i wonder what state that was?   IMO the fat fuck should have left bleeding.    what law says he can arrest anyone while social distancing OUTDOORS?    people really are sheep.   

My stepson is a cop and we have a mask rule now in Ct. $1000 fine. He's not a fan.

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

My stepson is a cop and we have a mask rule now in Ct. $1000 fine. He's not a fan.

most cops have come straight out and said we aren't enforcing it.  We have one in Portsmouth that no one really follows and the police chiefs said they arent worrying about it.  Only change is a couple electronic billboards around town and Karens getting their panties in a wad sometimes.  

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

most cops have come straight out and said we aren't enforcing it.  We have one in Portsmouth that no one really follows and the police chiefs said they arent worrying about it.  Only change is a couple electronic billboards around town and Karens getting their panties in a wad sometimes.  

He cant say that but.............

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

.asks are not a arresable offense in any state i know of fine at most . But yeah we know the only thing that gets you off any more is watching Some fat fuck cop flex his imagined authority 

Actually, I don't like aggressive women. The cop was not flexing anything, or he was trying not to hurt her. She really needed to be overwhelmed by a real strong cop like me. I had a broad pull this shit 35 years ago. Fukkin cunt. It took me about 5 seconds to cuff her, cause she had cocoanut oil all over her arms. 

Fukkin bitch sued me. She had the biggest cop-suing lawyer in the state, fukkin devil-looking bastard. 

We sent him back to his office defeated like the fucking cunt that he was. The guy that this lady fought us over was later convicted of murder.

The bitch cunt's husband was later murdered in their house over a drug deal!!!

That's the kind of women that fight with cops, FAGGOT!!!

OK, EZ RIDER ? ANYTIME YOU WANNA TALK POLICING, LET ME KNOW. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Actually, I don't like aggressive women. The cop was not flexing anything, or he was trying not to hurt her. She really needed to be overwhelmed by a real strong cop like me. I had a broad pull this shit 35 years ago. Fukkin cunt. It took me about 5 seconds to cuff her, cause she had cocoanut oil all over her arms. 

Fukkin bitch sued me. She had the biggest cop-suing lawyer in the state, fukkin devil-looking bastard. 

We sent him back to his office defeated like the fucking cunt that he was. The guy that this lady fought us over was later convicted of murder.

The bitch cunt's husband was later murdered in their house over a drug deal!!!

That's the kind of women that fight with cops, FAGGOT!!!

OK, EZ RIDER ? ANYTIME YOU WANNA TALK POLICING, LET ME KNOW. 

No need to talk it is blazingly obvious to any one reading your posts why you became a cop and in turn why cops have the reputation they do and deserve.  

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No need to talk it is blazingly obvious to any one reading your posts why you became a cop and in turn why cops have the reputation they do and deserve.  

WAH, WAH, WAH!!!  Shut up !!!  

22 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Pretty good post.....I'd really be a hypocrite to argue the point of not complying. I have always said these confrontations(mostly traffic stops) and getting shot could be avoided if they just complied and plead their innocence in court.

This instance is a bit vague as this cop was mostly just grapping and groping and not really instructing her on what was happening ....I think I heard put your hands behind back once.

With all that said.....I find these mask mandates are extremely bizarre.....especially outside ones.