Check your account email address ×

Has Anybody Drove A 4.7 Ram

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

most DI engines seem to need catch cans regardless of manufacturer.  I figured now into gen 2 they will be better.   I suppose I could just run it- warranty is till May 2026 on it.  

As bohica said they have another injection port now on Gen 2 specifically for this issue. 

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

They are fucking rediculous. I bought a 18 f-150 4x4 amonth ago. 13k on the clock $31k > If you told me 3 yrs ago I would be willing to pay $31 for a used 150 I would have told you your fucking nuts. Now Im fucking nuts.

everything i was looking at used was 33-40k.  What I bought was 45k new OTD(2020) at PortFord and they were lighter on trade.  2 years from now the difference between an 19 and 20 will be negligible with the same miles so I will put the rest in my pocket.   

I was seeing all sorts of deals on Canadian F150 imports well equipped in the 34-35 range but no Ford warranty.  19 RAM i was wanting sold Friday on me,   best interior by a mile but the ugliest of the 3. 

Was talking with a bud today about 1.5 yrs back he got a new gmc Denali PU real nice ride . But it was in the shop for shifting issues a lot . Like over 9k mi on loaner cars a lot .he had 31k on the truck and GM bought it back Friday under the MN Lemmon law . Nice deal 1. 5yrs driving a new truck and they give you back every dime you paid for it including tax and license. 

Wish I could get that deal every few yrs lol

Life long GM guy but he was out shopping new rams this weekend 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Was talking with a bud today about 1.5 yrs back he got a new gmc Denali PU real nice ride . But it was in the shop for shifting issues a lot . Like over 9k mi on loaner cars a lot .he had 31k on the truck and GM bought it back Friday under the MN Lemmon law . Nice deal 1. 5yrs driving a new truck and they give you back every dime you paid for it including tax and license. 

Wish I could get that deal every few yrs lol

Life long GM guy but he was out shopping new rams this weekend 

they all make pieces of shit from time to time.