Check your account email address ×

Buddies niece just tested positive

f7ben

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted a pic of two medium onions in my Hanes 38s, and one of them showed through, and the homos on this site said it was pee stains in my tightey-whiteys. One of the onions was white and one was brownish. The brownish one is the one that showed-through a bit.  

Wut  you think that's funny.

I dunno what's more fn stupiderer...

Taking pics of yourself in yur underwear when you could clearly use a catalog photo or getting caught with not so tighty whitey's or picking the size of onions to put in your stained undies to take a pic of yourself. 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

It was a cry for attention

No, you bastid!!! It was 'cause Zoso's wife said her puppy's balls were bigger than mine, so I showed her!!!!   Fuck off, and die!  

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wut  you think that's funny.

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

I dunno what's more fn stupiderer...

Taking pics of yourself in yur underwear when you could clearly use a catalog photo or getting caught with not so tighty whitey's or picking the size of onions to put in your stained undies to take a pic of yourself. 

Yes, I thought it was funny!! I thought it was very funny!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

what , what, dosnt everyone put vegetables in their underwear?

I think the carrots and cucumbers went elsewhere with him !!

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2020 at 1:44 PM, The One said:

It isnt a show place 

I told you they'd be stopping to take pics soon, faggot.

Sunday afternoon, 10/11/20.  

I'm standing between my house and garage taking the pics of people taking pics.

Now, suck a dick because you just got " OWNED " to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!      :owned:

PA110540.JPG

PA110541.JPG

PA110545.JPG

23 minutes ago, The One said:

LMMFAO !!!  Stopping for a piss !!!no camera happening there !! Just a piss lol

You got OWNED!!!! Ya' know why..................'cause you're a FAGGOT!!!  LMAO!!! OWNAGE TO THE MAX!!!!!!   

In only four days, I made you suck a dick!!! I posted 4 days ago that people stop and take pics, and sure enough only 4 days later, I got them !!!! 

You really sucked a dick on this one. You swallowed the cum this time. You got " OWNAGE CUM " shmoozed all over your face !!!!! 

:owned::owned::owned::owned::owned:

29 minutes ago, The One said:

LMMFAO !!!  Stopping for a piss !!!no camera happening there !! Just a piss lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I got ya' again, FAGGOT!!! Now you're really sucking dick, and swallowing cum!!! LMAO!!

The guy on the right took a pic of the girl, the guy on the left was taking numerous pics from different areas!!! LMMFAO!!

Wow, you got " OWNAGE CUM " all over your face this time faggot!! I "OWNED " you again.............to the MAX!!!!!!!!

You're really taking " OWNAGE COCK " to your mouth tonight!!!!!  

OWNED!!!! TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!

PA110544.JPG

32 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

That's just where people pull over and materbate, it's been that way for years.

I'm gonna put sugar in your chainsaw, and wood-splitter.  

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You got OWNED!!!! Ya' know why..................'cause you're a FAGGOT!!!  LMAO!!! OWNAGE TO THE MAX!!!!!!   

In only four days, I made you suck a dick!!! I posted 4 days ago that people stop and take pics, and sure enough only 4 days later, I got them !!!! 

You really sucked a dick on this one. You swallowed the cum this time. You got " OWNAGE CUM " shmoozed all over your face !!!!! 

:owned::owned::owned::owned::owned:

Again no camera !!! Dude taking a piss LMMFAO !!! 

Just now, The One said:

Again no camera !!! Dude taking a piss LMMFAO !!! 

You got OWNED badly this time!!! It's a busy road, and there were people next to him!!! LMAO!

You sucked a cock on this one, and took a load to your face..................but you like that!!!!!    

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

So wait 

You took pics of dudes sucking each other off in your yard?

I was thinking the same a homo hot spot !!! No one was talking pics of property zero none 

Can you imagine looking out your window every day and seeing random dudes pulling over in front of your place to suck each other off?

Funny thing is it seems like it's not his biggest issue, he's more concerned about a couple little piles o leaves on the ground and some branches that blew over :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Can you imagine looking out your window every day and seeing random dudes pulling over in front of your place to suck each other off?

Funny thing is it seems like it's not his biggest issue, he's more concerned about a couple little piles o leaves on the ground and some branches that blew over :dunno:

I'll let you two stroke each other's Johnsons, you seem to be having fun with your gay talk!!!