Check your account email address ×

******The Un-Official Daily Thread******

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

man you have the life...you really enjoying it?

Sometimes...id really like to move back to Ontario....to be near my folks...they are getting older.....but my wife does most her business in the west. Basically from when we get back till christmas she will be doing shows....I help whenever shes in a pinch.

Just now, smokin george said:

Nice little quiet area (18 houses) with the rail trail behind our place. Everybody has around 3 acres,a chainsaw,riding mowers, pickup and a dog lol

Sounds nice.

Just now, Dave said:

Sometimes...id really like to move back to Ontario....to be near my folks...they are getting older.....but my wife does most her business in the west. Basically from when we get back till christmas she will be doing shows....I help whenever shes in a pinch.

Yeah..I'm still wondering what 2-3 months living out of rv will really be like.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Man...I couldn't do it.  not for months.  I could maybe see a house boat but even then....I like my own grass and trees and of course, not having to deal with my own excrement is always a nice bonus.

But, lots do it so, :dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Man...I couldn't do it.  not for months.  I could maybe see a house boat but even then....I like my own grass and trees and of course, not having to deal with my own excrement is always a nice bonus.

But, lots do it so, :dunno:

Ours is not very big but it does have a full time big bed in the back corner..shower,gen..all that stuff..fine for two if you really like each other..lol.

I know her and I can go 5 days without filling up with water or dumping the chit tanks..maybe 7...just did that camping in one spot.

I always wanted to travel the Erie Canal in a house boat.

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

By the time we get back it will be a month in the RV....i will be good till we go again January.... :lol:

Just now, Dave said:

By the time we get back it will be a month in the RV....i will be good till we go again January.... :lol:

yeah....I don't mind the driving part and will try to stay off the x-ways....sight see,pull over in free parks to spend some time and i have to ride on the bikes to keep the wife happy.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

yeah....I don't mind the driving part and will try to stay off the x-ways....sight see,pull over in free parks to spend some time and i have to ride on the bikes to keep the wife happy.

The part i like best is just not doing anything. :lol:

14 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We have a stationary 5th that sits on a lakefront site. It's great for about a 5 day stint at best even with all we do there.We"re in the process of selling it as it has lost its lustre since moving to the country

I live in the boonies as well...63kms to the nearest stoplight. :lol: 

Edited by Dave