Check your account email address ×

******The Un-Official Daily Thread******

Currently 72° with light rain falling. Still muggy with a dew point temp of 71°. The weekend looks to be a wet one around here :sad:

Area Forecast Discussion National Weather Service Burlington VT 655 AM EDT Fri Aug 12 2016 .SYNOPSIS... Deep tropical moisture and a slow moving boundary will produce showers and thunderstorms today through the weekend. Some showers and thunderstorms will produce heavy rainfall with isolated flash flooding possible. Quiet weather should return as high pressure builds in to start the workweek. Above normal daytime temperatures will become more seasonable this weekend, while the overnight minimum temperatures will continue to be warm.

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

Its Houston Texas muggy here right now. we had just enough rain this evening to make it pretty dam gross out...

Are you in Houston for business, or pleasure?

Oh im in Mass,, it just feels like Texas.    i WAS down in The woodlands TX a couple weeks ago for business though. swhy i can so easily make the connection.   I attended a ground breaking on a new hotel going up. It felt like this at 8 am there tho    ftn

Edited by old indy

15 minutes ago, old indy said:

Oh im in Mass,, it just feels like Texas.    i WAS down in The woodlands TX a couple weeks ago for business though. swhy i can so easily make the connection.   I attended a ground breaking on a new hotel going up. It felt like this at 8 am there tho    ftn

I noticed the heat index in Southern NH & MA was over 100° this afternoon. It's so much cooler up here north of the notches :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm glad I'm not in southern New England today. The heat index in southern NH is 105°. @Sal Rosenberg must be sweating his balls off today.

Capture.JPG

It must be playing hell with his warts! :lol: