Check your account email address ×

SSFB'S BIGLY TREMENDOUS WEEKEND THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SSFB

18 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Just picked this up to play with. Gonna put it to good use around the cabin.

0912201101_HDR.jpg

Nice rig.  Mind dropping that at my house in CT next weekend?  I'll only need it a couple days.  :lol:  :bc: 

On 9/11/2020 at 9:29 PM, racinfarmer said:

Some friend you are. 

You show up with a 30 rack of PBR and a bucket of KFC to something like that.  

Not confit duck wings and a quadruple bock double hops unfiltered hazy half sour IPA with hits of vanilla and lavander beer.

:news:

I brought the duck wings just to show his ducklings what their future is going to be :lol: 

On 9/12/2020 at 8:40 PM, Skidude600 said:

Just picked this up to play with. Gonna put it to good use around the cabin.

0912201101_HDR.jpg

Like a alloy trailer cant loose money on that toy .

I just sold a tym dame as /Mahindra max26 I got as a hold over 2.5 yrs back for what it cost me otd. And I had leased it to a bud last winter for a account he had so I used it made money with it and deducted it over 2 yrs leased it out and sold for what I gave .

I need to spend some biz money this yr so found a hold over LS 3032 more or less boomer 30 with a hoe prob get that in the next week or so and start it all over again only larger 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Like a alloy trailer cant loose money on that toy .

I just sold a tym dame as /Mahindra max26 I got as a hold over 2.5 yrs back for what it cost me otd. And I had leased it to a bud last winter for a account he had so I used it made money with it and deducted it over 2 yrs leased it out and sold for what I gave .

I need to spend some biz money this yr so found a hold over LS 3032 more or less boomer 30 with a hoe prob get that in the next week or so and start it all over again only larger 

Yup. I've been looking for awhile and this popped up as part of an estate. Wife's coworkers FIL passed away. 2007 34 hp L series. Plenty big for my needs. It's got a few dings and scratches, but it's a tractor. Came with a 72" brush hog, rake and auger in addition to what's in the pic. I didn't think I did too bad for 11g's. Sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/12/2020 at 8:47 PM, Edmo said:

He’s too busy paintIng them rich peoples houses. My cabin doesn’t measure up. I did get one quote and about had a heart attack. Yeah, I’ll do it myself.

We are a crooked gouging bunch fo sho!🤣

On 9/12/2020 at 10:28 PM, Angry ginger said:

stop he's a a layabout and no rich guys going to hire him.   

Nailed it!🥴