Check your account email address ×

Cuomo says Trump 'caused' New York coronavirus outbreak

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pay attention...HM defends the guy daily despite saying he doesn’t. 

Hey Gary my dad just died...I don’t need another one.👍🏼

I call a spade a spade.   I defend him when I agree don't when I don't.

The one thing I don't fall for unlike you and a few others is for the BS MSM charade on a daily basis.   Russia, collusion, racist, bigot.......

Edited by Highmark

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I call a spade a spade.   I defend him when I agree don't when I don't.

The one thing I don't fall for unlike you and a few others is for the BS MSM charade on a daily basis.   Russia, collusion, racist, bigot.......

Don't forget, kids in cages.  That one seems to be coming around.  LOL

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Don't forget, kids in cages.  That one seems to be coming around.  LOL

Yep if Trump sounded an alarm over covid the same idiots would be crucifying him now saying he overreacted.  There was no right way to handle this.   Sound an alarm and the country goes into panic.   Look what happened and Trump was trying to keep things calm.   Do nothing and people blame you for deaths.   He did plenty and still gets blamed for deaths.   Fuck its no win with them. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep if Trump sounded an alarm over covid the same idiots would be crucifying him now saying he overreacted.  There was no right way to handle this.   Sound an alarm and the country goes into panic.   Look what happened and Trump was trying to keep things calm.   Do nothing and people blame you for deaths.   He did plenty and still gets blamed for deaths.   Fuck its no win with them. 

No matter what trump does, some opinion piece will come out for these tds dipshits to explain how trump did it wrong and they lap it up.  No one wants to defend trump, but normal people can see through this barage of half truths and lies and if you point them out, like clockwork they label you as a trump supporter.  It is so predictable.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

No matter what trump does, some opinion piece will come out for these tds dipshits to explain how trump did it wrong and they lap it up.  No one wants to defend trump, but normal people can see through this barage of half truths and lies and if you point them out, like clockwork they label you as a trump supporter.  It is so predictable.

I could care less being called a Trump supporter.   I support a bunch of what he does especially when you consider the options out there.   Sometimes I think he's and idiot and I do not agree with him 100% on everything.   I do think its priceless people come on here and act as if there is a politician that will do exactly what they wish 100% of the time.   Its fucking priceless the fairyland of unicorns they live in.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Coumo is solely responsible for what happened in NY, no one else, he blame ALL his failures on others and has since he has been in office he is a shitbag of the highest order, he is just pissed that Trump is not going to bail out NY after he ran it in to the gutter

• Like 1

With the run up to Nov. 3rd, I fully expect a steady stream of this stuff every single day from the Dems and MSM marching hand in hand.  You can literally watch the stories change every 2-3 days.  So far this week, Losers and Suckers and now Downplayed the virus.  They pivoted off civil unrest as that one was such a loser that Biden actually tried to claim the Law and Order ground.

Where to next?  Football starts this week, maybe we'll get back to kneeling and him being a racist.

Speaking of football...where are all the guys sure that Kaepernick was suiting up for Seattle? 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

You bought a shit ton of toilet paper didn't you?  :lol:  

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shocker...HM defending and deflecting Trumps bullshit.

Jimmy doesn't need toilet paper he regularly cleans out his asshole with his finger.

4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Coumo is solely responsible for what happened in NY, no one else, he blame ALL his failures on others and has since he has been in office he is a shitbag of the highest order, he is just pissed that Trump is not going to bail out NY after he ran it in to the gutter

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Cuomo is a shitbag. Fuck that guy.

Cuomo defends decision to put COVID-19 patients in nursing homes.

https://www.newsday.com/news/health/coronavirus/cuomo-nursing-home-covid-19-1.46197128

The site mouth breathers know this but they prefer to blame Trump for everything. :news:

demmss8.jpeg