Check your account email address ×

Blm beaters

jtssrx

5 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Well FTT, when the blacks come looting up north they'll find the resistance that they're looking for.

118997321_3730939080263628_1572415652534257452_n.jpg

if they ever come out in the sticks to start trouble they will learn a life lesson,  Country folk aren't going to put up with that shit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

if they ever come out in the sticks to start trouble they will learn a life lesson,  Country folk aren't going to put up with that shit

faggotballfagfaggey will offer no resistance to black. he is an inbred mn hillbilly subhuman

9 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

faggotballfagfaggey will offer no resistance to black. he is an inbred mn hillbilly subhuman

What was that gun you had Franny, a .270?  You gonna snipe out some angry negros with that bambi gun?

I'm so concerned I haven't even opened my gun safe to clean them yet this year.

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you would probably be safe, there not too interested in Asian trannies,  might actually be a money maker for you helping all these protesters relieve some stress doing tricks

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

you would probably be safe, there not too interested in Asian trannies,  might actually be a money maker for you helping all these protesters relieve some stress doing tricks

i would be safe regardless. even an inbred hilljack neocoon american faggot like yourself, supposedly a step up, would perish if you ever faced up against a true bred born and raised Alaskan. real white people would have gassed u already

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i would be safe regardless. even an inbred hilljack neocoon american faggot like yourself, supposedly a step up, would perish if you ever faced up against a true bred born and raised Alaskan. real white people would have gassed u already

Oh honey, I adore you.  

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

your seal clubbing, cod eating husky anal gland popping ass wouldn't last 24 hours in the lower 48, stick to your safe space and stay in Alaska sonny boy

8 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

your seal clubbing, cod eating husky anal gland popping ass wouldn't last 24 hours in the lower 48, stick to your safe space and stay in Alaska sonny boy

you're one of those office faggots. know nothing of being tough. i hope a black man beats you to death. your superior race will help u then american faggot

15 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

What was that gun you had Franny, a .270?  You gonna snipe out some angry negros with that bambi gun?

I'm so concerned I haven't even opened my gun safe to clean them yet this year.

put yourself on the front lines then, where the real white people are, hitler would have gassed you as a coward degenerate subhuman. he would have wanted to reduce your massive food intake fat boy aswell. double whammy degenerate pig fucking hillbilly american faggot

Edited by FrankieJames7

6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you're one of those office faggots. know nothing of being tough. i hope a black man beats you to death. your superior race will help u then american faggot

This my office, not a dog sled, clapped out Chevy or meth house sonny boy

15996533000131527285923687103509.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

This my office, not a dog sled, clapped out Chevy or meth house sonny boy

15996533000131527285923687103509.jpg

so it's been u paying @Polaris 550 for 2 dollar dick sucks at the truck stop!!!!! no wonder y u r so mad your boyfriend mach is going to be dead. it's ok you retarded know nothing weak american faggot, you will find another 2 dollar boyfriend after mach. and if not i suggest you kill yourself

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so it's been u paying @Polaris 550 for 2 dollar dick sucks at the truck stop!!!!! no wonder y u r so mad your boyfriend mach is going to be dead. it's ok you retarded know nothing weak american faggot, you will find another 2 dollar boyfriend after mach. and if not i suggest you kill yourself

Have fun in the grease pit, you faggot-lookin' bitch. I'll think of you when I'm up at Winnepesaukkee and Fratellos. LMAO!!! 

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

You dirty little subsistence-lookin' bitch, I hope they fukkin kill you in jail. 

They'll probably kill your stinking half-breed face in Fairbanks, before you get to State again.