Check your account email address ×

ECHO, STIHL, OR HUSQVARNA?

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You don't even have a rifle anymore. STFU!!!!!   LMAO!!!   

I got a $2000.00 Browning BAR in 30:06, with a Leupold 3x9, you fagmont!!   :owned:

He pawned off his Red Rider bb gun to buy more meth. These days, "You'll shoot your eye out kid" has a whole new meaning :lol:

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

He pawned off his Red Rider bb gun to buy more meth. These days, "You'll shoot your eye out kid" has a whole new meaning :lol:

i don't buy meth, ever. why would i need to when i know how to make it? people like u are the ones that pay the most, guys like u that suck cock and guzzle gallons of jizz loads from inbred redneck family members to buy meth. sad for u really. but hey, guys like u bring in that money with that cock sucker of yours faggot

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i don't buy meth, ever. why would i need to when i know how to make it? people like u are the ones that pay the most, guys like u that suck cock and guzzle gallons of jizz loads from inbred redneck family members to buy meth. sad for u really. but hey, guys like u bring in that money with that cock sucker of yours faggot

You'll be in State Prison before long. They'll be bangin' your starfish every night. You probably can't wait to go back!!!!! LMAO!!

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Sorry Trancis, still got all my teeth.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Franny, do you give a complimentary BJ, when you sell your meth?????   

what's your family going to do when your boyfriend gaykev and hillbilly husband faggotballfagfaggey show up to drop off big jizz covered shits on your grave as homo ceremony?

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

what's your family going to do when your boyfriend gaykev and hillbilly husband faggotballfagfaggey show up to drop off big jizz covered shits on your grave as homo ceremony?

Only my broads will show up, no worry.  

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you don't like girls faggot. remember? gaykev is your long term boyfriend and you just got a new fat inbred hillbilly husband faggotballfagfaggey

Don't ever confuse me with Smales again you stupid little cunt.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Sorry Trancis but you've missed your mark, just like you have at life in general.

the gay mark u aim for, is not what a normal person aims for faggot. your inbred sister fucking mn values will never line up with mine. stay cuddling mach till he dies hillbilly husband faggotballfagfaggey 

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Well FTT, just be careful not to blow up that scabby 70's trailer your staying in tonight cooking meth and swallowing cum.

you must have me confused with your new gay husband mach. you him and gaykev are the only cum swallowers that i know

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Don't ever confuse me with Smales again you stupid little cunt.

Married with a daughter here and you bragged about getting a dildo shoved up your ass. Throw in the daily gay talk and it’s pretty clear you’re in the closet.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I chased a weird problem on a small stihl blower. Turned out to be the on off switch. 

Weird problem?? Like no spark?? Lolllzzz

You're a genius Spin!!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Married with a daughter here and you bragged about getting a dildo shoved up your ass. Throw in the daily gay talk and it’s pretty clear you’re in the closet.

He was calling me a fat hillbilly.  I'm not fat, you are. I was merely correcting him as it's obvious he is confused about a lot of things in life, as you are as well Karen. I see your thinking about that dildo again first thing in the morning. You've brought that up several times the past few days, always thinking about it. You probably have dreams about it now too.

Edited by Fireball 440

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

He was calling me a fat hillbilly.  I'm not fat, you are. I was merely correcting him as it's obvious he is confused about a lot of things in life, as you are as well Karen. I see your thinking about that dildo again first thing in the morning. You've brought that up several times the past few days, always thinking about it. You probably have dreams about it now too.

You had a dildo in your ass?

Who the fuck does that, then tells everyone?

:lol:

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

You had a dildo in your ass?

Who the fuck does that, then tells everyone?

:lol:

There's a story there from 2007. I didn't put it in there ya fruit. My girlfriend did when I was blackout drunk after a long day drinking event. You want details?

• Haha 1