Check your account email address ×

What the media does not want you to see in Kenosha

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Notice how whites are causing most of the problems? 

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Majority of these cocksuckers are white.

Already covered that.  

You think that's white guilt showing up?   Part of the reparations maybe?

Just now, spin_dry said:

White guilt :lol: 

why don’t you go ask em. 

I'm banking on it being what they think is a good enough reason to knock shit to pieces.  Just because they can't find anything better or more constructive to do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So is what America did to the Middle East. 

No shit?  A small business on the streets of Kenosha Wisconsin did that to the middle east?  I hadn't heard....

Seriously Spin, we all want to know.  Why and how does your pussy bleed so much?

Edited by hayward
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

No shit?  A small business on the streets of Kenosha Wisconsin did that to the middle east?  I hadn't heard....

It’s minuscule compared to what occurred in the middle. America now deserves this. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s minuscule compared to what occurred in the middle. America now deserves this. 

Karma is a bitch!!! It's forcing these dumb white kids into the streets to do all kinds of stupid shit.

It's very entertaining 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Karma is a bitch!!! It's forcing these dumb white kids into the streets to do all kinds of stupid shit.

It's very entertaining 

Karma doesn’t work that way. The massive war effort required national wealth. A lot of it. So did all the bank bailouts. As a result something had to suffer internally to a nation. Poverty is driving a lot of this. Whether it’s people in impoverished and violent areas acting out, or outsiders riding the misery of the inner city for their own agendas. Regardless, America has created quite a mess for itself. I think it’s a perfect time for some nation that’s unfriendly to America to take advantage of this unique situation. The best way to do that would be to make some mischief to grossly destabilize the urban areas first. Areas with the greatest source of commerce. Fuck that up and it’ll be an economical house of cards. Meanwhile the dysfunctional two party political system simply blames the other guy. I find the whole thing fascinating. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Karma doesn’t work that way. The massive war effort required national wealth. A lot of it. So did all the bank bailouts. As a result something had to suffer internally to a nation. Poverty is driving a lot of this. Whether it’s people in impoverished and violent areas acting out, or outsiders riding the misery of the inner city for their own agendas. Regardless, America has created quite a mess for itself. I think it’s a perfect time for some nation that’s unfriendly to America to take advantage of this unique situation. The best way to do that would be to make some mischief to grossly destabilize the urban areas first. Areas with the greatest source of commerce. Fuck that up and it’ll be an economical house of cards. Meanwhile the dysfunctional two party political system simply blames the other guy. I find the whole thing fascinating. 

Do you wake up every day and try to think of different ways to topple your own country? Just curious.  

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Do you wake up every day and try to think of different ways to topple your own country? Just curious.  

I’m simply an observer of what’s taking place. What you’re implying is simply fucking ridiculous. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m simply an observer of what’s taking place. What you’re implying is simply fucking ridiculous. 

You're right, it is.

***Note to self: Add more exclamation points next time to get my sarcasm across  :lol: