Check your account email address ×

Ain’t capitalism great!!!

In short, Deluard says, the “disturbing reality” is that we are now investing in a world in which what is good for the economy is bad for equities. “The stock market rally is conditioned upon… ever lower rates… and Gargantuan liquidity injections by central banks. In other words, the continuation of the bull market requires depression-like economic conditions.”

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

In short, Deluard says, the “disturbing reality” is that we are now investing in a world in which what is good for the economy is bad for equities. “The stock market rally is conditioned upon… ever lower rates… and Gargantuan liquidity injections by central banks. In other words, the continuation of the bull market requires depression-like economic conditions.”

Every riot or national disaster sees a rocket sled ride to the top. 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m guessing you’re still shorting the market 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Excellent prediction!

What would you call the feds recent actions? They literally bought the S&P500 up over 50% during the worst recession in history 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Terrible, but I'm not betting long-term against the stock market.  

Neither am I .....when stocks revert from extreme bubble territory I will be positioned long again if I have anything left 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Neither am I .....when stocks revert from extreme bubble territory I will be positioned long again if I have anything left 

I dont know if you ever listen to or watch Jim Cramer but I do and he has been critical of things (albeit somewhat subtle) and he is suggesting that people take profits now and wait for new opportunities. He used an example of his mom who used to like to bet on the horses. The moral of the story, is take your winnings now while you still have them. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont know if you ever listen to or watch Jim Cramer but I do and he has been critical of things (albeit somewhat subtle) and he is suggesting that people take profits now and wait for new opportunities. He used an example of his mom who used to like to bet on the horses. The moral of the story, is take your winnings now while you still have them. 

He was sucking Jeromes dick this morning