Check your account email address ×

let me tell u ford faggots somthin

On 8/29/2020 at 6:34 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Post your money and your broads, you gender transitioning patient. 

I like group " OWNING " of gay guys, like you!!!! LMMFAO!!!  :owned:

post your tombstone, want us go and paint it pink to match your style?

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

post your tombstone, want us go and paint it pink to match your style?

We'll come up there and stick a big, black dildo on your tombstone, when you croak from a meth OD. 

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

u will be dead from drowning in a sea of cum, that's why u r the cum salmon 

I posted some of my broads...where's yours? Oh, you have none. That's what I thought.............meat slapper!!!!!!   

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted some of my broads...where's yours? Oh, you have none. That's what I thought.............meat slapper!!!!!!   

His broads don't even know what a real broad is.

His broads.:lol:

Lol.

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Have you ever proven any  of ur so called broads !!!!  And not some catalog photo from 5 decades ago ! ! How about a sneaker in ur left hand and a sneaker in her right hand ???

Edited by The One

On 8/30/2020 at 1:47 PM, Polaris 550 said:

There it is. LadyJames, and Awful Mouthful of Cum, start the gay talk, and always keep it goin'. 

Get rid of those two faggots, and this place will basically be " FAGGOT-FREE "!!!  

Unfortunately there's plenty more faggots here than that, really makes me question why I still come here.

I remember now, it's for the OWNAGE.

31 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Unfortunately there's plenty more faggots here than that, really makes me question why I still come here.

Yes, it's fun slapping those faggots around!!!!!!  

Hey, I don't slap them around 'cause they're gay..................................well yeah, I do!!!!!!!!   LMMFAO!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

13 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

what do u mean unfortunately? u yourself are a weak and worthless mn faggot. you should be friends with the other faggots around here, that's probably why u r friends with mach

On 8/29/2020 at 7:11 PM, awful knawful said:

Ford's new 7.3L aka GODZILLA!

Low compression set up. Can't wait till they strap a blower to it.

#frankieladyboyjustgotowned

4C66A5D5-EC7F-4760-ADBE-F561DA135FFA.jpeg

Silly that they are calling it Godzilla. It didn't even originate from Japan. There is only one true Godzilla and it ain't no Ford.....

84ac52e55e974c77b4d311cd2a299ee2.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

hurry the fuck up and die

Hey Frankie, you're a loser. Don't be mad. Your father hates you. He wanted a grizzly to kill you, when he left you in the woods alone. 

I tried to help you, but you're a lost cause. 

Did you graduate from high-school?

Did you go to tech school?

Are you going to the University of Alaska? 

Frankie, the only future for you is greasing cars in a pit at jiffy Lube, and smoking meth on the week-ends. 

There's an argument to be made that you might have been better off if a grizzly DID kill you. 

You have no future, You have no life. 

You're a derelict in an Albanian subsistence village. 

The best you can hope for is to take over the water plant from Charlie Wright some day. You'll be responsible for keeping the boilers going, that will be your life. Feeding firewood into the boiler all night. You'll probably get high on meth some night, and just end it all. 

You'll run out of firewood, the water will freeze, the town will hate you, ( which they probably do already ) and either they'll drown you in the TANANA, or you'll kill yerself. 

I made 53K today, how much did you make Franny Tranny?

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Frankie, you're a loser. Don't be mad. Your father hates you. He wanted a grizzly to kill you, when he left you in the woods alone. 

Frankie, the only future for you is greasing cars in a pit at jiffy Lube, and smoking meth on the week-ends. 

There's an argument to be made that you might have been better off if a grizzly DID kill you. 

The best you can hope for is to take over the water plant from Charlie Wright some day. You'll be responsible for keeping the boilers going, that will be your life. Feeding firewood into the boiler all night. You'll probably get high on meth some night, and just end it all. 

You'll run out of firewood, the water will freeze, the town will hate you, ( which they probably do already ) and either they'll drown you in the TANANA, or you'll kill yerself. 

U made jack shit today !!! 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fidelity was up Huuggee today.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

All newer ford engines have code names.

Terminator

Coyote

Scorpion

Godzilla

Trinity

Voodoo

Predator

Boss

I get that but my statement still stands. It is fucking stupid to call an American engine a "monster from Japan".