Check your account email address ×

let me tell u ford faggots somthin

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

AC can buy and sell you. Let's all meet in a central location. If you have more money than me, I will give you 10Gs. 

If I have more than you I will hit you with the MAGLITE.

Are you on faggot?????

Just checked my Fidelity Danoff fund closed up 3% today, now I only have a piddly 200k in it but a good close.

Spend some of that.

2 hours ago, The One said:

Ur a welcher and a LIAR, grow up.lmmfao , LOSER !!! 

You're really getting " GROUP OWNED " in this thread!!  :owned:   To the MAX!!!!

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just checked my Fidelity Danoff fund closed up 3% today, now I only have a piddly 200k in it but a good close.

Spend some of that.

$6000.00  in ONE day........not bad AC, not bad!!!!!!   :bc:  

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

The one gaped in his thread by the mag lite!!  He Got caught sniffing..... ASS ODOR! 

Kev, remember his threats of a lawsuit????? LMAO!!  Wouldn't ya' pay money to see who this queef really is??? 

800 Dragon, The One, and Awful Knawful, could all be the same faggot, operating through proxies. 

I bet he really does sniff the dreaded ASS ODOR in real life!!!!   :lol::lol::lol:

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're really getting " GROUP OWNED " in this thread!!  :owned:   To the MAX!!!!

Actually back read you got OWNED LMMFAO !!!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kev, remember his threats of a lawsuit????? LMAO!!  Wouldn't ya' pay money to see who this queef really is??? 

800 Dragon, The One, and Awful Knawful, could all be the same faggot, operating through proxies. 

I bet he really does sniff the dreaded ASS ODOR in real life!!!!   :lol::lol::lol:

Wrong ! LMMFAO , Have you threatened any lawsuits against any sled site lately??? LMMFAO , you OWNED YOURSELF , DUMMY !!!!

6 hours ago, The One said:

Wrong ! LMMFAO , Have you threatened any lawsuits against any sled site lately??? LMMFAO , you OWNED YOURSELF , DUMMY !!!!

6 hours ago, The One said:

Actually back read you got OWNED LMMFAO !!!

Sure is fun " OWNING " you faggots!!!   LMAO!!  You're broke, I'm rich. It must suck to be you!!!! LMMFAO!!

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sure is fun " OWNING " you faggots!!!   LMAO!!  You're broke, I'm rich. It must suck to be you!!!! LMMFAO!!

Sorry u have no wealth !! LOSER !!! LMMFAO 

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

remember how hard u cried when rob banned u faggot? and u wanted to sue fs.com :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

remember how hard u cried when rob banned u faggot? and u wanted to sue fs.com :lol:

Yeah, and I remember contacting you for info, and you didn't reply...............fukkin needle-dinked bug fukker!!! 

If I could, I would come up there and hunt you down, then pay some drunk Albanians to beat your ass. :kneebash: 

23 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, and I remember contacting you for info, and you didn't reply...............fukkin needle-dinked bug fukker!!! 

If I could, I would come up there and hunt you down, then pay some drunk Albanians to beat your ass. :kneebash: 

but since you're a faggot u cant

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2020 at 7:39 AM, Polaris 550 said:

You fukkin copy-cat, lady boy -lookin' bitch!!! Special puddin', waxin' the dolphin, and chum salmon are all MY original stuff!!! 

Make up your own stuff, you homeless male prostitute!!!

cum salmon mach

On 8/28/2020 at 4:24 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

but since you're a faggot u cant

On 8/28/2020 at 5:25 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

cum salmon mach

Post your money and your broads, you gender transitioning patient. 

23 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You like group stuff with young boys?

Sick

I like group " OWNING " of gay guys, like you!!!! LMMFAO!!!  :owned:

On 8/28/2020 at 5:25 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

cum salmon mach

Some drunk fukkin Albanian will beat your ass someday, you little bastid. 

I wish I NEVAH tried ta' help ya', you're a dirty lost cause.  

I'll be seeing you get arrested by the ALASKA STATE TROOPERS on TV some day, all whacked-out on meth. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Some drunk fukkin Albanian will beat your ass someday, you little bastid. 

I wish I NEVAH tried ta' help ya', you're a dirty lost cause.  

I'll be seeing you get arrested by the ALASKA STATE TROOPERS on TV some day, all whacked-out on meth. 

Help?

He was a teenager you were trying to molest. 

Pervert

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

When ladyboyjames, a pre op tranny with a meth habit is starting a topic, no other way it can end up.

There it is. LadyJames, and Awful Mouthful of Cum, start the gay talk, and always keep it goin'. 

Get rid of those two faggots, and this place will basically be " FAGGOT-FREE "!!!  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

There it is. LadyJames, and Awful Mouthful of Cum, start the gay talk, and always keep it goin'. 

Get rid of those two faggots, and this place will basically be " FAGGOT-FREE "!!!  

I hope you're very sore today. Maybe fall, break a hip, make me very happy.