Check your account email address ×

Carlin nails it as usual

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Old guys get it.......

Yes but you want to run around promting Barack Obama Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders who are also owned. In eight years I never saw you question obama one time. He was clearly bought and paid for "owned"

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes but you want to run around promting Barack Obama Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders who are also owned. In eight years I never saw you question obama one time. He was clearly bought and paid for "owned"

Sanders is owned by who?  I pointed out many times I was against the Obamas TPP and I didnt vote for Clinton and have said she was a shill for Corporate America.

Pay attention

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sanders is owned by who?  I pointed out many times I was against the Obamas TPP and I didnt vote for Clinton and have said she was a shill for Corporate America.

Pay attention

Says the guy who's been 180 degrees from reality for the last 10 years.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Pay attention

Clinton  or maybe she was just leasing with option to buy.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pay attention

Sanders supported Clinton. How can you pretend he's any different??

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pay attention

Lockheed Martin.  

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/12/why-bernie-sanders-is-backing-a-15-trillion-military-boondoggle.html

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pay attention

owned by who? well he was reading of her teleprompter in just a few short days after she finished raping him.

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Sanders supported Clinton. How can you pretend he's any different??

Yet Romney didnt Trump until he won?

Of course Sanders supported Clinton....the democrats are united. Watch how united the republicans aren't.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet Romney didnt Trump until he won?

Of course Sanders supported Clinton....the democrats are united. Watch how united the republicans aren't.

So true.  Nancy Pelosi.

:fool:

Captain obvious rant. Easy to see for many of us, some will never see it. Just look mat MC, posts this up while supporting the establishment. Guess what MC Trump was not in the club, although now they are grovelling at his feet, just look at Romney.