Check your account email address ×

Official ATV / UTV / OFFROAD thread

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Isn't Mn. 50 mph?

Yah....I’m not supposed to ride around in my truck drinking beer giving the finger to faggots at Trump rallies either....but I just can’t help it

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....I’m not supposed to ride around in my truck drinking beer giving the finger to faggots at Trump rallies either....but I just can’t help it

You don't actually drink & drive, do you?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Sometimes I don’t drink beer in the truck....like when I’m heading to work. 

Jackie & I spent 15 years as Volunteers with the Fire Department, she was EMS, I was Fire & Search & Rescue, after seeing several kids killed by folks drinking and driving I'm shocked anyone would do that.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Jackie & I spent 15 years as Volunteers with the Fire Department, she was EMS, I was Fire & Search & Rescue, after seeing several kids killed by folks drinking and driving I'm shocked anyone would do that.

bhent drives better after 12-18 beers just ask him

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I think he's just kidding, I doubt he drinks and drives.

I don’t get hammered and drive much anymore. I drink beers while I’m driving several times per week. I love drinking cold beers while heading almost anywhere 

I don’t get hammered and drive much anymore. I drink beers while I’m driving several times per week. I love drinking cold beers while heading almost anywhere 

Please don't Ben, imagine how you would feel if someone was injured or worse if you were in an accident.

• Like 1

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Please don't Ben, imagine how you would feel if someone was injured or worse if you were in an accident.

It’s a stupid law that you can’t drink beer and drive if you’re under the legal limit. I’ll continue to break stupid laws for the rest of my life as I see fit.

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s a stupid law that you can’t drink beer and drive if you’re under the legal limit. I’ll continue to break stupid laws for the rest of my life as I see fit.

The prison sentence for hurting someone if God forbid you crash while drinking & driving could destroy your life as you know it..

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

The prison sentence for hurting someone if God forbid you crash while drinking & driving could destroy your life as you know it..

Having an open container is a petty misdemeanor .....drinking a beer while driving is no more of a contributing factor to accidents than drinking a coke while driving

Edited by f7ben

Having an open container is a petty misdemeanor .....drinking a beer while driving is no more of a co tribute from factor to accidents than drinking a coke while driving

Not if someone gets injured or killed while doing it, a Jury would have a field day with it..I sat on Jury duty in the 1980's, couple case were accidents while driving and drinking, no one killed but the outcomes and lawsuits for the drivers wasn't good. No one was legally drunk.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Not if someone gets injured or killed while doing it, a Jury would have a field day with it..I sat on Jury duty in the 1980's, couple case were accidents while driving and drinking, no one killed but the outcomes and lawsuits for the drivers wasn't good. No one was legally drunk.

I’ll go ahead and take that chance. I really like having a cold beer and driving around. Literally everyone I know does the same from my old man to the rest. Been this way since I was 16

I’ll go ahead and take that chance. I really like having a cold beer and driving around. Literally everyone I know does the same from my old man to the rest. Been this way since I was 16

Lots I knew did that too back in the 60's..times and penalties have changed a lot since then, I certainly hope nothing happens while you do that, I'll pray for you that it doesn't.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Lots I knew did that too back in the 60's..times and penalties have changed a lot since then, I certainly hope nothing happens while you do that, I'll pray for you that it doesn't.

Pray for something a little more deserving of a prayer lol. 

11 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Imagine what your auto insurance would be if you could even find a company to cover you.

Well let’s see , I’ve had two open container charges in 24 years and neither affected my rates in the least

Just now, f7ben said:

Well let’s see , I’ve had two open container charges in 24 years and neither affected my rates in the least

Unusual, guy here lost everything, even his home because of it..I'll post it minus his name.