Check your account email address ×

Big Ten axes fall football.

So dumb.  These aren't 60 year old diabetics.  These are 20 year olds who spend their time off the field partying and eating ass.  They're bulletproof.  Statistically, they're far more likely to die of the flu than the 'rona.  Spineless universities afraid of getting sued...

• Like 1

If I was a season ticket holder I’d cancel until every president and the commissioner of the Bigten were fired. They littely just killed their conference. 

libratds run everything in the north. It’s fucking sad. You would think 150 million people died not 150k

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

Better luck next year! The financial implications of cancelling football has to be devastating to a University. 

All about money.   They are hoping for full attendance in the spring. 

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I hope no one goes ever again. Fuck the bigten fuck the nfl fuck the nba and fuck mlb

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I hope no one goes ever again. Fuck the bigten fuck the nfl fuck the nba and fuck mlb

Easy ben.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love the NHL.....especially when players kneel and hold a fist in the air!

Fuck the USA 

Easy peepee.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

watch the Jackets Lightning game?

Shitty finish but awesome hockey

I’m not watching any more of it. I was so fucking pissed off the Rags got Lafrenniere it done until December 

Edited by f7ben

46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Easy ben.

These leagues are run by leftist twats. I didn’t miss a Redwings Pistons lions tigers or Michigan game going back to the 80’s. I loved sports more than anything. These leagues supporting BLM bullshit is the last straw...

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: 

that was so gay. They may have the best top 2 lines in hockey now. 

Wild need to nail this #9 pick ....Kaprizov is here and we need to surround him with talent 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

These leagues are run by leftist twats. I didn’t miss a Redwings Pistons lions tigers or Michigan game going back to the 80’s. I loved sports more than anything. These leagues supporting BLM bullshit is the last straw...

League commissioners are nothing more than the mouthpiece for the collective will of the owners. The owners of all teams in all north american sports are overwhelmingly  hard core right wing conservatives. The current situation is a result of their fear of standing up for what they claim to believe in. 

Edited by frenchy

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck college football ..... covid is actually helping us here

You probably got your head shoved in the toilet by the football team, ya scrawny armed faggot.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Spring won't work. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

this draft is deep. Like 2003 deep. Top 10 are literally can't miss. 

I’m hoping Perfetti falls to 9 but I doubt it. I’d like to see Guerin move up using the Pens first next year if Perfetti is still on the board at 6-7

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

League commissioners are nothing more than the mouthpiece for the collective will of the owners. The owners of all teams in all north american sports are overwhelmingly  hard core right wing conservatives. The current situation is a result of their fear of standing up for what they claim to believe in. 

Not true at all. The owners pay these people to run their leagues. They are getting shitty advice from their marketing people