Check your account email address ×

Black guy shoots 5 yr old white kid in head at point blank range

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe in the Breonna Taylor case she was in bed with her boyfriend, who opened fire on the FUKKIN POLICE, who were there with a search warrant for drugs. 

Yes, the guy they were searching for was her ex-boyfriend and her current boyfriend thought he was shooting the ex who is a known drug dealer.

What a failed attempt.

Hey, we can argue this race shit forever dude. You and me ain't gonna' change the outcome. 

I say a nightmare scenario awaits America.  

You obviously disagree. 

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The drug dealer gave that address as he used to live there idiot.

They had like 5 warrants and they did not need to announce anything.

So the cops fucked up and killed someone.

No big deal. 

34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So the cops fucked up and killed someone.

No big deal. 

When the cops accidentally kill someone it’s like no big deal or blame in on someone else for giving the wrong address. Can’t make this shit up. It’s why they cops are becoming more despised. Trying to look like gangsters driving around with their oakleys really helps their cause. Losers. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When the cops accidentally kill someone it’s like no big deal or blame in on someone else for giving the wrong address. Can’t make this shit up. It’s why they cops are becoming more despised. Trying to look like gangsters driving around with their oakleys really helps their cause. Losers. 

I think it's more like they think they are seal team 6.  tac vest,  oakleys,  m4 etc.   it's almost laughable when you see them on TV.   I will say most of the guys here have gone to polos over a vest.   far less douchebag looking.  

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Her boyfriend wasn't even who they were after, dingus.

It was her ex boyfriend who had her residence listed as his and they had surveillance of him coming and going a few weeks before.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't know who needs to hear this but:

Cops aren't supposed to kill guilty people either.

We understand.  Sometimes shit happens when you resist lawful authority.  And if a cop exceeded his authority, no one has a problem with him being charged.  The Democrats have done a wonderful job of demonizing the entire profession.  And I know you don't want to hear this, but cops are needed to maintain a lawful and civil society.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1