Check your account email address ×

Black guy shoots 5 yr old white kid in head at point blank range

48 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Somewhere in your small mind that proves that there’s a race war. Got it 

No - it proves you got shot at by the blacks you so viciously defend.

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet you offer nothing to refute it, despite countless incidents over the past year.  Because the statistics would show that the systemic racism is mostly black against white.

:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet you offer nothing to refute it, despite countless incidents over the past year.  Because the statistics would show that the systemic racism is mostly black against white.

Why would I want to spend my time and energy refuting something that doesn’t exist? That’s ridiculous. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Systematic racism today seems to be moving more towards being against older white males by progressive whites.  Look at Bidens VP search :snack: 

Lots of truth in that statement. 

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Systematic racism today seems to be moving more towards being against older white males by progressive whites.  Look at Bidens VP search :snack: 

I missed the memo on that. 

Guyz, sit back for a minute, and contemplate this: 

Your neighbor shoots your little boy in the head.

Let that sink in for a bit, and then tell me if you don't think we are in a stage of RACIAL WAR. 

Seriously. 

On 8/11/2020 at 8:18 AM, Mainecat said:

Is there a knuckledraggers app for these stories OR do you spend all day looking for them?

obvious there was a non black to witness the crime or we know it would be still unsolved . even if 30 blacks watched it happen.  you know lime every hr of every day in the hood 

CNN actually ran the story. There's a pic of the little boy, last name Hinnant.

The problem with these insane fukkin negros is that even if you cap the fukkers, it doesn't bring the little boy back. 

I just can't believe this shit. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

His name is Cannon Hinnant.................go look at his pic, and tell me you ain't pissed-off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but your only mad because he's white.  I'd be pissed regardless of color of either the kid or the shooter.   I hope the shooter gets raped daily and bleeds out a slow painful death.   

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

but your only mad because he's white.  I'd be pissed regardless of color of either the kid or the shooter.   I hope the shooter gets raped daily and bleeds out a slow painful death.   

Show me when a BLACK 5 year old got shot in the head by a White guy????

Show me where a white guy threw a black kid over the rail at a mall.

Show me where two white teens shot a black toddler in his stroller!!!!

Go ahead, I'll wait. 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm the same, but if the kid was black and the shooter was white, this would have received different media attention.

A black THUG, dies from drug/heart problems during arrest, and the blacks destroy half the cities, and hurt whites.

Little white boys get murdered and the whites do NOTHING!!! 

This is unreal to me, it is so bad.   

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And that totally justifies government agents to go kill any black person they please without consequence.

In EVERY fukkin instance the black people shot, were involved in SOME KIND of police confrontation!!!!

I'm not saying the police acted right in every case, I'm saying that the black person was involved in a confrontation of some kind.

The little white boys were doing nothing to anybody. 

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

In EVERY fukkin instance the black people shot, were involved in SOME KIND of police confrontation!!!!

I'm not saying the police acted right in every case, I'm saying that the black person was involved in a confrontation of some kind.

The little white boys were doing nothing to anybody. 

So because Breonna Taylor was shot 8 times in her sleep by cops who were in the wrong house, the killing was justified? 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So because Breonna Taylor was shot 8 times in her sleep by cops who were in the wrong house, the killing was justified? 

They were in the wrong house?  You are a fucking moron.

'Who is it?'

Taylor had been watching a movie in bed together with her boyfriend Kenneth Walker when she drifted off to sleep beside him. Walker told investigators he heard banging at the door after midnight and his first thought was that it was Glover. He said he knew Taylor had dated the accused drug dealer during their on-and-off seven-year relationship. He was concerned there might be trouble.
Taylor, who had awoken, shouted, "Who is it"?
Walker said there was no response.
He said he and Taylor scrambled to get dressed and that he grabbed his gun, which his attorney said he legally owns.
The pounding at the door continued, he said.
"She's yelling at the top of her lungs — and I am too at this point — who is it?" he recalled. "No answer. No response. No anything."
As they made their way down a hallway toward the front door, Walker said, the door flew off its hinges.
"So I just let off one shot," he said. "I still can't see who it is or anything."

Following orders and police procedure

Mattingly was first through the door.
He could make out a man and a woman in the darkened hallway, he said, and the man had a gun in his hand.
"I remember seeing the barrel," Mattingly said.
Then, in an instant, he saw the flash of the muzzle and felt the heat of a bullet in his leg. The round had severed his femoral artery.
Mattingly returned fire, squeezing off multiple shots in rapid succession.
"Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom," he recalled. In all, he said he fired six times.
He remembered falling to the ground and being helped to safety outside the apartment before hearing fellow officers return fire.
Hankison and Officer Myles Cosgrove were later identified as the other officers who discharged their weapons that evening.
An attorney for Cosgrove declined comment. Hankison's attorney did not respond to calls and emails from CNN. Mattingly's attorney, Todd McMurtry, defended his client's conduct.
"Sgt. Mattingly was following orders of superior officers, was not involved in the planning process of the arrest, and at all times followed established police procedures," he said.
None of the officers has been charged with a crime.

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I believe in the Breonna Taylor case she was in bed with her boyfriend, who opened fire on the FUKKIN POLICE, who were there with a search warrant for drugs. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe in the Breonna Taylor case she was in bed with her boyfriend, who opened fire on the FUKKIN POLICE, who were there with a search warrant for drugs. 

In the wrong house. Unannounced.