Check your account email address ×

Lt. Col. Vindman quits army after admitting he falsely testified at President Trump’s impeachment inquiry

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

MC spent months calling this asshole a hero. 

Vindman served and for a number of years and reached a high rank yet he’s an asshole and not a patriot...weird how you apply your standards. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Vindman served and for a number of years and reached a high rank yet he’s an asshole and not a patriot...weird how you apply your standards. 

If he let politics impact his job, and disobeyed the chain of command, he loses his patriot status.  Sorry.  If you think he came away from that testimony looking good, I can't help you  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If he let politics impact his job, and disobeyed the chain of command, he loses his patriot status.  Sorry.  If you think he came away from that testimony looking good, I can't help you  :lol: 

GMAFB....General Milley...The Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of  Staff went on that stupid little walk with Trump and you cheered...if that’s not letting politics impact your job than I can’t help you. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

GMAFB....General Milley...The Chairman of The Joint Chiefs if Staff went on that stupid little walk with Trump and you cheered...if that’s not letting politics impact your job than I can’t help you. 

wtf are you babbling about now?  General Milley directly reports to the president.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

wtf are you babbling about now?  General Milley directly reports to the president.  

He made that walk in uniform and admitted later it was a mistake...he let politics get in the way of his job but continue with your hackery.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He made that walk in uniform and admitted later it was a mistake...he let politics get in the way of his job.

And I was cheering about what exactly?  Jesus you got quite an imagination.   That was in incident that had infintessinal impact on anything, other than the media making a big fucking deal over it, like everything with Trump.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And I was cheering about what exactly?  Jesus you got quite an imagination.   That was in incident that had infintessinal impact on anything, other than the media making a big fucking deal over it, like everything with Trump.

Of course...it was nothing...BTW Trump played politics with Vindman after his testimony and voiced an opinion his promotion. How about this...let’s just agree to disagree. 

Here you go...he even mentions that he should have kept military and politics separate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wusa9.com/amp/article/news/nation-world/joint-chiefs-chairman-says-he-was-wrong-to-accompany-president-trump-on-church-walk/507-3b39a6ab-9bd4-42e6-8227-a1a79598bc68

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course...it was nothing...BTW Trump played politics with Vindman after his testimony and voiced an opinion his promotion. How about this...let’s just agree to disagree.

You make a bunch of baseless position assignments that prove to be bogus, and thats what you come back with?  OK.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Patriot. Unless you say something bad about the orange goblin. Then you’re a traitor. Fuck trump. 

Say what ever you want about anyone. Don't be surprised if I base an opinion on what you say though....

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Vindman was overheard, pulled aside and was spot fucking corrected on dissing American soldiers to foreign forces. Sorry if I base my opinion on something NO SERVICE MEMBER SHOULD DO. :news:

Also, the 'high rank'.... Lt Col is basically a holding area for adequate but not suitable for promotion officers in the latter part of their career. A Lt Col will command nothing larger than a battalion. He is not, and was not, on the Colonel's list.

average promotion to colonel happens at 45.  He was on the promotion list at that age.  Remove the politics from the situation and the guy did his job.  The president has the right to remove him and did so.   He'll be fine,  25 years service will get him a hefty pension based on the rank of colonel unless he was stupid enough to not make it effective after the promotion went into place.    He'll then get a 6 figure CNN contract on top of it i'm sure.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

average promotion to colonel happens at 45.  He was on the promotion list at that age.  Remove the politics from the situation and the guy did his job.  The president has the right to remove him and did so.   He'll be fine,  25 years service will get him a hefty pension based on the rank of colonel unless he was stupid enough to not make it effective after the promotion went into place.    He'll then get a 6 figure CNN contract on top of it i'm sure.  

No incentive there....

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Multiple people are on record that he didn’t ride in the ranks because he was a political hack. Simply serving doesn’t make you a patriot. Especially when you feed information to a person to try to get the president impeached 

On 7/31/2020 at 7:52 PM, Snake said:

Kinda like a careerist E7 that never wanted to go for the 8.

Agreed.

On 7/31/2020 at 9:51 PM, spin_dry said:

Who would want to be involved in the armed forces? I can’t say that I’ve ever seen so much disloyalty among a group. Very weird. 

Weak people say this.  People that think their life accomplishments should be judged only by themselves or others who share the same insecurities that that cannot stand up to an upper echelon of humanity that can decide who’s got real grit and worth and who doesn’t.  This is why most secretly resent veterans. This is a fact.

No?  My friend and your friends would be fun to watch over the extent of an evening.  Mostly with my friends feeling sorry for you and yours....all while being cordial to one another. Another fact.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.

Weak people say this.  People that think their life accomplishments should be judged only by themselves or others who share the same insecurities that that cannot stand up to upper an echelon of humanity that can decide who’s got real grit and worth and who doesn’t.  This is why most secretly resent veterans. This is a fact.

No?  My friend and your friends would be fun to watch over the extent of an evening.  Mostly with my friends feeling sorry for you and yours....all while being cordial to one another. Another fact.

Fact remains most anyone would drag his dog ass off a battle field at the risk of their own lives. And rightfully threaten to kill him if he doesn't get the fuck off the dime.