Check your account email address ×

‘It’s Spooky Right Now’: Inside the Creepy Federal Crackdown on Portland Protesters

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A cop murdered another black man for no reason and it will cost all of us. 

Funny how some American's are only concerned with the loss of a black life at the hands of a cop.  

2019 Black on Black murder 7000+

2019 Black abortions 300,000+

2019 Unarmed blacks killed by police. 9

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Woodtick said:

53 shot in Chicago this weekend. It would be cool in the feds started snatching some gang bangers. 

You know they have all of these shootings with hundreds of people around and nobody sees anything. but as soon as the cops show up to arrest someone everyone has their cells phones out filming. I think they should use drones around the city filming in these hot spots. Get everything on video and then just scoop em up when the shooting stops. boom bala bing!

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why...what about that statement is wrong? 

No way do you get a murder conviction on that cop. The shame here is that you could get a manslaughter conviction which is richly deserved by the now ex cop.

56 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just a moronic statement. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

No way do you get a murder conviction on that cop. The shame here is that you could get a manslaughter conviction which is richly deserved by the now ex cop.

So it’s moronic because he said murder and not manslaughter..yeah..OK

BTW when a man is begging for his life and says and he can’t breath and someone doesn’t remove their knee from his neck and the man dies it’s murder.

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

You know they have all of these shootings with hundreds of people around and nobody sees anything. but as soon as the cops show up to arrest someone everyone has their cells phones out filming. I think they should use drones around the city filming in these hot spots. Get everything on video and then just scoop em up when the shooting stops. boom bala bing!

It was highly successful in Detroit.  When it got so bad citizens couldn't get gas in their cars without being shot.  The DP implemented  project green light. It drastically reduced crime  because they no longer needed witnesses   for arrests .   Stunningly,  all of these black life matters groups main demand is getting this program stopped  . a lot of blacks don't want police involved , they want to handle killing each other with no police interference.   

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It was highly successful in Detroit.  When it got so bad citizens couldn't get gas in their cars without being shot.  The DP implemented  project green light. It drastically reduced crime  because they no longer needed witnesses   for arrests .   Stunningly,  all of these black life matters groups main demand is getting this program stopped  . a lot of blacks don't want police involved , they want to handle killing each other with no police interference.   

I watched a TED talk about the drone tech a few years ago and it is impressive and scary at the same time. But I would guess that it is so good they couldnt even shoot them down if they tried. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I watched a TED talk about the drone tech a few years ago and it is impressive and scary at the same time. But I would guess that it is so good they couldnt even shoot them down if they tried. 

No, I agree it is a sticky situation.  You don’t enter or leave downtown without being on camera .   I think you have to take the circumstances into consideration.  When the criminals have taken over the city and no one will cooperate with taking killers off the streets,   because of fear, or being labeled a snitch. 

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No, I agree it is a sticky situation.  You don’t enter or leave downtown without being on camera .   I think you have to take the circumstances into consideration.  When the criminals have taken over the city and no one will cooperate with taking killers off the streets,   because of fear, or being labeled a snitch. 

Yep and no more standing on the corner slanging dope. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW when a man is begging for his life and says and he can’t breath and someone doesn’t remove their knee from his neck and the man dies it’s murder.

Well legally, there's a different meaning between the two.

And how do you know he really couldn't breathe?  If the toxicology report is true in that there's no signs of asphyxiation, how can it be proven he died of asphyxiation?

The cop deserves manslaughter, and an ass-beating for sure for kneeling over Floyd like he was some trophy he had just taken down on a hunt.  Looking like a murder charge may now be a far stretch though.  I'd hate to be on that jury.

I think you need to have intent for murder. I dont think the cop "intended" to murder him. 

• Like 1

Crying for his mother and pisses himself. It’s takes sort of something special to keep a blood choke on a guy after you feel him go limp and smell his piss. 

27 minutes ago, hayward said:

And how do you know he really couldn't breathe?  If the toxicology report is true in that there's no signs of asphyxiation, how can it be proven he died of asphyxiation?

The cop deserves manslaughter, and an ass-beating for sure for kneeling over Floyd like he was some trophy he had just taken down on a hunt.  Looking like a murder charge may now be a far stretch though.  I'd hate to be on that jury.

This^^^

46 minutes ago, hayward said:

Zero chance I'd be on that jury.

Defense:   Sir....I'd like to ask..

Me interrupting him:   Black lives matter.  

Defense:   I'd like to disqualify Juror number 7.