Check your account email address ×

Cloth Mask don’t work

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I was talking about herd immunity there, which sits at a single digit percentage mark.....

Their daily infections and And fatalities has plummeted.....  single digit deaths and sometime 0 deaths.

The Herd immunity in high single digits were April figures.....  they have not done any antibody testing since then so it is an outdated percentage that the media is still feeding the public to lap it up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Their daily infections and And fatalities has plummeted.....  single digit deaths and sometime 0 deaths.

The Herd immunity in high single digits were April figures.....  they have not done any antibody testing since then so it is an outdated percentage that the media is still feeding the public to lap it up.

from early July:

An analysis of 50,000 tests by Werlabs AB, a private company, shows that about 14% of people tested over the past six weeks in the Stockholm region have developed Covid-19 antibodies. That compares with a study published this month of Bergamo -- once the Covid-19 epicenter in Italy -- which showed that 57% had developed antibodies

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

from early July:

An analysis of 50,000 tests by Werlabs AB, a private company, shows that about 14% of people tested over the past six weeks in the Stockholm region have developed Covid-19 antibodies. That compares with a study published this month of Bergamo -- once the Covid-19 epicenter in Italy -- which showed that 57% had developed antibodies

So not single digits in immunity.  👍🏿 

so they antibody testing over 6 weeks which would be mid to late May on this antibody test and it come back at least fouble in immunity from the April test which was single digits.

no mid July they might be a 1/4 of the pop immune and dropping death per day down to 0 deaths or at the most a couple of deaths a day with just a couple hundred new infections per day.

Belarus is another that didn’t shutdown at all or put in covid procedures and they are styling with an ultra low death rate.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So not single digits in immunity.  👍🏿 

so they antibody testing over 6 weeks which would be mid to late May on this antibody test and it come back at least fouble in immunity from the April test which was single digits.

no mid July they might be a 1/4 of the pop immune and dropping death per day down to 0 deaths or at the most a couple of deaths a day with just a couple hundred new infections per day.

Belarus is another that didn’t shutdown at all or put in covid procedures and they are styling with an ultra low death rate.

Yes single digit. 14% in Stockholm where herd nUmbers far outweigh the rest of the country. SBYL 

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yes single digit. 14% in Stockholm where herd nUmbers far outweigh the rest of the country. SBYL 

Stockholm was at 7% in April.....  14% in May June...  and down to zero deaths a day while New York State has 3 to 4 times the death rate and tremor does amounts of deaths a day still happening despite mask wearing and lockdown

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Stockholm was at 7% in April.....  14% in May June...  and down to zero deaths a day while New York State has 3 to 4 times the death rate and tremor does amounts of deaths a day still happening despite mask wearing and lockdown

why are you comparing Sweden's numbers to those of the single worst national response on the planet? :lol: 

On 7/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, BOHICA said:

Appears even with Mask and gloves these teachers that shared a class room got sick and one died.  Mask didn’t do shit to protect them or each other.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/12/us/arizona-teachers-coronavirus/index.html
All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

Do you wear a mask when it’s necessary?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, frenchy said:

why are you comparing Sweden's numbers to those of the single worst national response on the planet? :lol: 

Uk, Spain, italy, Connecticut, Rhode Island, etc etc etc have a much much higher death rate then Sweden.....  and still seeing large amounts of deaths now compared to Sweden.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Do you wear a mask when it’s necessary?

If I can’t Social distance indoors and it’s required and lingering yes.  If I am just moving through indoors.  No.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Uk, Spain, italy, Connecticut, Rhode Island, etc etc etc have a much much higher death rate then Sweden.....  and still seeing large amounts of deaths now compared to Sweden.

:lol: Compare apples to apples, but I see why you refuse to. 

Finland - 325 deaths

Norway - 252 deaths

Denmark - 609

Austria - 708

Sweden - 5,500

:news: 

Edited by frenchy

• Gold Member
Just now, frenchy said:

:lol: still missing the point I see. Compare apples to apples, but I see why you refuse to. 

Finland - 325 deaths

Norway - 252 deaths

Denmark - 609

Austria - 708

Sweden - 5,500

:news: 

Belarus???

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what do Sweden and Mass have in common exactly? :lol: 

Nothing...  1 locked down and has twice the death rate of the other that didn’t lock down.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nothing...  1 locked down and has twice the death rate of the other that didn’t lock down.

so what? How many people travel in and out of mass in an incredibly densely populated area? Quit cherry picking examples that have nothing to accurately compare with sweden. The countries I mentioned are the closest ones in proximity,  quality of healthcare and availability, ,population density, socio economic and ethnic makeup so are naturally the best comparisons, and Sweden has death rates some 800% higher. The end. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so what? How many people travel in and out of mass in an incredibly densely populated area? Quit cherry picking examples that have nothing to accurately compare with sweden. The countries I mentioned are the closest ones in proximity,  quality of healthcare and availability, ,population density, socio economic and ethnic makeup so are naturally the best comparisons, and Sweden has death rates some 800% higher. The end. 

Population density.....  population density in the US has had several months of lock downs, mask mandates and don’t nothing orders and they have the worst death rate in the world and still racking up massive amounts of deaths and far outpacing countries that did nothing.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

It’s fruitless frenchy

One of the biggest problems with masks is that they only cover the nose and mouth, missing the other major entry point for the virus: the eyes. With face shields, the eyes are covered, preventing the absorption of the virus through aerosols as well as hand-to-eye contact. So, if you are a person who often rubs your eyes, a face shield might be a smart idea.

Masks can also cause skin issues, which, while treatable, are an annoyance. “I am seeing an increase in facial breakouts, including acne, rosacea, perioral dermatitis, and irritant contact dermatitis. I definitely think this is from wearing masks,” Sapna Palep, MD, of Spring Street Dermatology in New York City.

On 7/12/2020 at 4:06 PM, XCR1250 said:

I wonder what will happen to those who are non-compliant? Jail, for what millions, and spread it more while in jail?

With some luck Darwin’s theory will be the guide.