Check your account email address ×

What if FOX covered Trump the way it covered Obama....

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What if?
  Don’t run away,  I am curious as to what you think would happen?  

Why don’t they cover Trump the same way? Fair and balanced right? FOX isn’t fake news right?

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why don’t they cover Trump the same way? Fair and balanced right? FOX isn’t fake news right?

I asked you a simple question?  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The New York Times got a Pulitzer for it's reporting on how Trump was guilty of collusion and obstruction.

You may be the only one on this site who doesn’t see the media for the corrupt entity that they are .  

This is what you should be angry about...The media’s blatant lies &   disregard for the lives they destroy over political opinions or the color of your skin. We have all seen the full video. There is no reason to claim what happened prior to the confrontation is in dispute.  This man did nothing to deserve to be arrested , lose his job,  flee his house,  death threats to his children.   

5A01CB7E-41A3-455C-9F15-9F808485E44A.jpeg

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

PURE FUCKIN OWNAGE....

RIGHT WING OWNAGE

what if every other media outlet covered trump like they covered oboma? really just think if Chris got tingels runing  down his leg when trump read of a teleprompter . you are beond a fucking fraud 

Edited by Ez ryder

11 hours ago, Snake said:

The New York Times got a Pulitzer for it's reporting on how Trump was guilty of collusion and obstruction.

lol I forgot about that.  can't make this shit up.  there needs to be a special place for awards like that . it could go right next to obomas Nobel 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

FOX = Trump TV watched by the brain dead.

lmfao you really are a fucking brain dead hack who has zero credibility left. just a sad fucking used up lemming 

Edited by Ez ryder

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao you really are a fucking brain dead hack who has zero credibility left. just a sad fucking used up lemming 

I don’t take any person serious who voted for Trump. Like I said brain dead Trump voters.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t take any person serious who voted for Trump. Like I said brain dead Trump voters.

yet you openly attempt to act like abc CBS NBC CNN are on some sort of higer ground than fox   . lol and the sad part is most people see you as believing that .tgete us,a reason fox consistanly are at the top of the Niealson chats,and always at the top of the Niealson chats after a major world disaster of major news event . what do you think the majority of people would tune to fox first? 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You took the the Fake story about Trump working with the Russians pretty seriously.  If you can fall for that how serious should you be taken?

• Like 1