Check your account email address ×

NH Grass drags cancelled

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that blows for you guys...fucking virus. 

I haven't gone in years. I wasn't a fan of the NH Snowmobile Association, but it does allow the clubs to earn some much needed $$$.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, ckf said:

I haven't gone in years. I wasn't a fan of the NH Snowmobile Association, but it does allow the clubs to earn some much needed $$$.

The NHSA sucks for sure. It was the kickoff to the sled season for me. I was a steady attendee for a long time. Crazy crowded nowadays, like dumb crowded. It either rains or is hot as fuck. We stopped going a couple yrs back. 

• Like 1

i haven't been in 5-6 years.  When the NHSA took it over i was pretty much done.  As much as I thought it sucked that the club got so much state funding in addition to their fundraising opportunity of running the grass drags having the NHSA fucks involved was even worse.  

• Like 1

I always would laugh at the full on red necks. Black logging boots, black carharts, black t shirt, shitty old hat. 95 degrees and80% humidity. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, old indy said:

Unfortunate but not unexpected.  unless this thing really just dies we wont have any approved large gatherings this year.  :sad:

Unless you attend a Trump rally.........those are the only indoor event allowed. Why is that?

I went to the grass drags for many years even the first few years when they started. It’s nothing but a huge commercial event today.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unless you attend a Trump rally.........those are the only indoor event allowed. Why is that?

I went to the grass drags for many years even the first few years when they started. It’s nothing but a huge commercial event today.

it IS. but its still some good sanctioned racing and one of only a few places in the northeast that brings enough people to make it worthwhile'  i do enjoy people watching there. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We’re racing today and tomorrow here. But I’m wondering when Whitmer will clamp down again. 

If you get a chance would you mind posting a few pics of your sleds in action? 👍🏼

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A couple weekends ago. Not the best pass. I was fighting keeping it off the wall but 5.83 @ 116 hanging off the side was fun 

B59C8D64-2686-4586-BFF8-E75392A2A18D.jpeg.2d5361d632e9307f0e6fd0c356a4ef61.jpeg

Nice...badass sled!

48 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A couple weekends ago. Not the best pass. I was fighting keeping it off the wall but 5.83 @ 116 hanging off the side was fun 

B59C8D64-2686-4586-BFF8-E75392A2A18D.jpeg.2d5361d632e9307f0e6fd0c356a4ef61.jpeg

Sweet sled but besides looks, I'm struggling with why a snow flap is necessary on an asphalt sled? :lmao::bc:

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Sweet sled but besides looks, I'm struggling with why a snow flap is necessary on an asphalt sled? :lmao::bc:

It’s just there for looks and because I’m too lazy to take it off :lol:

• Haha 3