Check your account email address ×

Trump attacks Bubba Wallace.

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nice!   Both my brothers had mid 80's Monte Carlo's.   I was a bit more of Cutlass fan but they were sweet (not that there was much difference.)   One of my bothers MC was still the best looking mid 80's one I've ever seen.   Two tone bronze and brown with T-Tops and Keystone Classic wheels and uniroyal wl tires.   Fucking thing was sweet.  

People often forget the non race fatalities as well.   Some pretty big names.   Had a few buddies that were DIE HARD Davey Allison fans.    Bet most wouldn't realize a short time star of the 80's passed away from AIDS.   

https://www.thethings.com/nascar-drivers-we-totally-forgot-passed-away/

I liked the 442's too. I could never get past the nose of the Pontiacs. Ugly as hell to me. All of my other buddy's were in to the Camaros at the time.

I met Old Timer back in the late 80's. He had his LX 5.0 Mustang at the time. We were both going down to New England Dragways run what ya bring night. 14.9 @ 90.8 was the best my heavy SS could muster.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I liked the 442's too. I could never get past the nose of the Pontiacs. Ugly as hell to me. All of my other buddy's were in to the Camaros at the time.

I met Old Timer back in the late 80's. He had his LX 5.0 Mustang at the time. We were both going down to New England Dragways run what ya bring night. 14.9 @ 90.8 was the best my heavy SS could muster.

83-84 Hurst Old's was probably my favorite car of the 80's.   Could have bought a mint one about 10 years ago with under 30K miles for $9000.   Still kicking myself on that one.  

Completely agree on the Pontiac's.  Of the 80's G bodies they were the worst.    The Regal was pretty sweet too. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see how he will win in November if he keeps going the way he has been and only appeal to his base. :dunno: 

There’s your first mistake, thinking he’s only “appealing to his base”.  November is right around the corner.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

There’s your first mistake, thinking he’s only “appealing to his base”.  November is right around the corner.  

OK, you go with that. I know a lot of people that voted for him last time around that are going to have a hard time voting for him again if he continues to divide the country and downplay the virus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

OK, you go with that. I know a lot of people that voted for him last time around that are going to have a hard time voting for him again if he continues to divide the country and downplay the virus.

anyone capable of rational thought will have to think how can i vote for this idiot.  But then they look at Biden and it's a choice between 2 clowns  and 1 is aligned with groups looking to destroy the fabric of america.  Still not sure that is enough for Trump to win but if he does he can than the dems leadership for both victories running 2 terrible candidates.  

• Like 1

Just when we thought, THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY COME UP WITH SOMETHING AS BAD AS HILLARY AGAIN..................we get Joe Biden. 

I hate that fucker. 

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just when we thought, THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY COME UP WITH SOMETHING AS BAD AS HILLARY AGAIN..................we get Joe Biden. 

I hate that fucker. 

No where near as bad as hillary but he is the only reason trump stands a chance.  in 16 it was a vote against hillary,  not sure in 20 lots don't just stay home.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

No where near as bad as hillary but he is the only reason trump stands a chance.  in 16 it was a vote against hillary,  not sure in 20 lots don't just stay home.  

It's absolute insanity, any way I look at it. 

If they get that fucker Biden out in the debates, which I don't think they will, they will use the EXCUSE that the campaigns can't reach agreement on locations, format, and on and on. If he gets out on the debate stage with Trump, I believe Biden will look bad. 

That might be enough to get the undecideds to vote for Trump. 

I do believe many whites that were previously sympathetic to the black cause have now turned against it, and will vote for Trump. Just my .02c.

51 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

anyone capable of rational thought will have to think how can i vote for this idiot.  But then they look at Biden and it's a choice between 2 clowns  and 1 is aligned with groups looking to destroy the fabric of america.  Still not sure that is enough for Trump to win but if he does he can than the dems leadership for both victories running 2 terrible candidates.  

If Biden wins it's from the ones that show up to vote against Trump.

• Like 1

Trump needs to find 4 or 5 more famous or semi famous black sports figures to find fault in and tweet about. It’s part of a brilliant strategy to bring blacks into the republican voting basket  

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lighten up Francis.

why poke me if not to try to get a reaction from me? I just made the comment in this thread that it was nice to have an adult discussion.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

why poke me if not to try to get a reaction from me? I just made the comment in this thread that it was nice to have an adult discussion.

BLM.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Racist fuck.

I agree BLM is racist . Your trying to group me in with the protestor's and BLM because I think Bubba got a rotten deal.  

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

They got what they wanted.

Someone is finally mentioning the word NASCAR.

I'm sure it was Nascar pulling the strings, more so than Bubba. Hell, they might have even written his script.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm sure it was Nascar pulling the strings, more so than Bubba. Hell, they might have even written his script.

I wasn't watching it any way. But I can hardly be the only one who would call it a fucking season and send all NASCAR shit to Goodwill. They kneeled.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

He ain't negro.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Stop following me around.

I'm in your head.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Lighten up Francis.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

BLM.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Racist fuck.

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

They got what they wanted.

Someone is finally mentioning the word NASCAR.

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

I wasn't watching it any way. But I can hardly be the only one who would call it a fucking season and send all NASCAR shit to Goodwill. They kneeled.

Wasn’t watching...won’t STFU about it. 🤣🤣

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just about EVERY major corporation in America took a knee this time around. Did you divest your holdings in any of those companies? WTF are you going to do when it's time to buy groceries, or make a purchase?