Check your account email address ×

I thought covid 19 was suppose to be deadly

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

no offense but why are we spending gov money to keep 100 year old people in nursing homes.  Thats no kind of life.  

Do you know anyone who owns a nursing home? If you do then you know why 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know people who get tested every week. Fucking paranoia

Its pretty limited in my area (paranoia).   I've been to some weddings and HS graduation parties the past few weeks where you would think its life as usual.  Lots of people, no social distancing and zero masks. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Its pretty limited in my area (paranoia).   I've been to some weddings and HS graduation parties the past few weeks where you would think its life as usual.  Lots of people, no social distancing and zero masks. 

Yeah its kind of a hodge podge here. I respect others who are still nervous but Im not all that concerned about it anymore.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Yeah its kind of a hodge podge here. I respect others who are still nervous but Im not all that concerned about it anymore.

Absolutely.   Require a mask for me to enter your business and I absolutely will.   I don't laugh or think negatively of people who are cautious but I will live my life how I want to.   Well I do laugh at people who wear them in their car alone.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

the minute they are nothing besides an income stream we really should put them down.

My MIL has been in and out of the hospital all year. I really dont know how she is hanging on with everything that is going on with her but its interesting to see the kind of care she gets based upon what is billable for the provider. My wife is losing her mind with these people. One of her doctors stopped taking and returning her calls. Comical. 

1 hour ago, old indy said:

A buds wife thats a surgical nurse has verified she had it the end of Dec 19 into February. she also said her Doc thinks it been around the U.S. since early 19 and many many more have had it but went incorrectly diagnosed. 

Well gOllee,,,,,,surprise, surprise, surprise......  

gomer pyle.jpg

She get tested back then for it or has she recently been tested?  In other words, if you think you might have had it months ago, and you'd like to know, is it the regular covid test that you need done or an aniti-body test?

asking for a friend......:read:

25 minutes ago, hayward said:

She get tested back then for it or has she recently been tested?  In other words, if you think you might have had it months ago, and you'd like to know, is it the regular covid test that you need done or an aniti-body test?

asking for a friend......:read:

i dont really know.  when talking to her the other day she just said her doc confirmed it was c-19 she had.  and also that her hospital is so over the pandemic stage of this its not even top priority any longer.  she kept saying traumas were the real issue right now.  not sure why on that one either as she didnt elaborate.    :ashamed:  i will be able to pick her brain saterday cuz shes got me wondering now.  traumas???

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I guess it's not that bad, as long as you ain't one of the 300!!!!

There is no statistical significant to the amount of covid deaths anymore.  More people die of other causes every day.

go get a boat and head to the lake and get some broads....  they have cabin fever and looking for guys with boats.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

There is no statistical significant to the amount of covid deaths anymore.  More people die of other causes every day.

go get a boat and head to the lake and get some broads....  they have cabin fever and looking for guys with boats.

I just read boat sales are exploding right now. Maybe you’re on to something here...   :lol: