Check your account email address ×

Trump doesn't want Pres salary

ICEMAN!

44 minutes ago, Snake said:

How much did we pay in Hawaii, Martha's Vineyard, countless countries that only the First Lady went to... etc. etc. etc.

On a side note, a Mr. Joseph Biden rented out one of his personal establishments for the SS when he was at home.

and not one of you complained.................

:lmao:

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Both are a problem.  Trump wanted to be Pres, so maybe he should go live in the facility provided to the President by the people of America - the White House.

Or he could just assume that the Canadian mouthpieces can go fuck off back to their little hole in the wall and let the American people worry about how their money gets spent .

:bc:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Slovenian model doesn't want to live in the WH, which is something I have mentioned many times over the last several months about the Trumps viewing the WH as a dump to live in.

I wonder how much the rent will be at Mar a Lago? :lol: Not really funny but you gotta know it's coming, well unless you are brain dead.

less than the Obumber family vacations Guaranteed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Slovenian model doesn't want to live in the WH, which is something I have mentioned many times over the last several months about the Trumps viewing the WH as a dump to live in.

I wonder how much the rent will be at Mar a Lago? :lol: Not really funny but you gotta know it's coming, well unless you are brain dead.

was under the impression she was staying at home with the boy till he finished out the school year and would then move in to the WH. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

was under the impression she was staying at home with the boy till he finished out the school year and would then move in to the WH. :dunno:

Thats what he said .  I wouldn't doubt for 1 second that she doesn't want to live in The WH tho , DC is a shithole

8 hours ago, bussman said:

So you have no clue like usual, got it. :lol: 

Yep :lol:

7 hours ago, Snake said:

You never wanted to be an independent. :lol:

:lol:

6 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Or he could just assume that the Canadian mouthpieces can go fuck off back to their little hole in the wall and let the American people worry about how their money gets spent .

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

less than the Obumber family vacations Guaranteed.

No doubt 

Pour Fred's boyfriend, getting ANOTHER beat down. :lol:

18 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Both are a problem.  Trump wanted to be Pres, so maybe he should go live in the facility provided to the President by the people of America - the White House.

Your boy Trudeau wouldnt move into his wh before a 100mill resto....just sayin.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Your boy Trudeau wouldnt move into his wh before a 100mill resto....just sayin.

I don't think Trudeau cares, and Sussex Drive has needed major renos for over a decade.  It won't be done by the end of his first term anyway so it's not like the reno is going to be done "for him". Quit drinking the red Koolaid

40 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I don't think Trudeau cares, and Sussex Drive has needed major renos for over a decade.  It won't be done by the end of his first term anyway so it's not like the reno is going to be done "for him". Quit drinking the red Koolaid

No Trudeau just cares about giving our money away to other countries....