Check your account email address ×

When are we going to stop this shit?

Can you imagine if this had taken place during the tea party rallies not one of those rallies was violent or people intimidated. I just don’t understand how anybody can support this. This is the kind of stuff that Ben and Moto support. I find it Rich that they call him a Nazi

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's what you have to do when your life sucks and you don't have the testicular fortitude to accept it and need to blame it on someone else.

Yep.   I can't do it for myself so I need to blame someone and something else for my own failures.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Fuckin fascist deserves whatever he gets

No.  He doesn't.  Stop acting so smart, when you sound like a fucking moron.  Its a free fucking country.  Sooner those spindly, angry, delusional, indoctrinated and completely useless pussies, who only act tough in mobs, accept that, the sooner you can put your ideas up for public debate, and a vote.  Go ahead, run on an Antifa platform and let us know how it goes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You guys get really upset over this stuff. :lol: 
it seems to me that Mr Calm who was in the center of all that chaos was getting his jollys off. He smiled through the whole thing. I think he liked it. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You guys get really upset over this stuff. :lol: 
it seems to me that Mr Calm who was in the center of all that chaos was getting his jollys off. He smiled through the whole thing. I think he liked it. 

I have a problem with mob violence and morons traveling in packs.  They're causing a lot of damage to the country right now.  You seem amused by that.  That says more about you than anything about anyone else dude.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have a problem with mob violence and morons traveling in packs.  They're causing a lot of damage to the country right now.  You seem amused by that.  That says more about you than anything about anyone else dude.

If I see a group of male teens or early twenty types I walk the other way. They are the planet’s most dangerous group. I don’t like violence either. But I’m not losing any sleep over it. The man in the video was getting exactly what he wanted. I’m actually surprised he didn’t lose any teeth. 

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If I see a group of male teens or early twenty types I walk the other way. They are the planet’s most dangerous group. I don’t like violence either. But I’m not losing any sleep over it. The man in the video was getting exactly what he wanted. I’m actually surprised he didn’t lose any teeth. 

Are you right about anything anymore? I hope after you get your hip fixed they adjust your meds cuz you're clearly detached from reason.

6 minutes ago, s pump said:

Are you right about anything anymore? I hope after you get your hip fixed they adjust your meds cuz you're clearly detached from reason.

Everything I wrote is right on. Go ahead try and pick it apart. You can’t. The guy is obviously enjoying the chaos. On the other hand, you guys are losing your shit. 

Edited by spin_dry