Check your account email address ×

Trump Adminstration Asks Supreme Court To Overturn ACA

• Platinum Contributing Member

Record unemployment and during a pandemic where many have lost health care coverage and this shitstain wants to do away with The ACA while he has no replacement.

Amid pandemic, Trump administration asks Supreme Court to overturn Obamacare - ABC News
https://apple.news/Aaon4WZU0Ryy691Mw_5TBXw

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Record unemployment and during a pandemic where many have lost health care coverage and this shitstain wants to do away with The ACA while he has no replacement.

Amid pandemic, Trump administration asks Supreme Court to overturn Obamacare - ABC News

It’ll be viewed as a political chime for the melt brain, trailer park  MAGA clan. Dumbest voting block ever. It’s like a zoo exhibit. 

I know, it's crazy, with record unemployment during a pandemic people are forced to pay for Obama care over putting food on the table, a roof over their head , or be fined for not having health insurance..who the fuck fines someone for choosing to eat over healthcare..

From the article..vvvvvv

Two lower federal courts have ruled that the ACA’s individual mandate is unconstitutional after the GOP Congress in 2017 zeroed out the penalty for going without health insurance. Both courts called into question the viability of the entire law without the mandate.

“The individual mandate cannot be severed from the remainder of the ACA,” writes Trump solicitor general Noel Francisco. “The entire ACA thus must fall with the individual mandate.

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I know, it's crazy, with record unemployment during a pandemic people are forced to pay for Obama care over putting food on the table, a roof over their head , or be fined for not having health insurance..who the fuck fines someone for choosing to eat over healthcare..

From the article..vvvvvv

Two lower federal courts have ruled that the ACA’s individual mandate is unconstitutional after the GOP Congress in 2017 zeroed out the penalty for going without health insurance. Both courts called into question the viability of the entire law without the mandate.

“The individual mandate cannot be severed from the remainder of the ACA,” writes Trump solicitor general Noel Francisco. “The entire ACA thus must fall with the individual mandate.

The ACA was a turd. Surely we can do better that that. 

Edited by Edmo

50 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The ACA was a turd. Surely we can do better that that. 

42 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Agree 100%

Great...show me Trumps plan that he has been bragging about...so much better than The ACA he says. Oh that’s right...he is full of shit yet again. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Great...show me Trumps plan that he has been bragging about...so much better than The ACA he says. Oh that’s right...he is full of shit yet again. 

I haven't really heard Trump bragging about a plan?? but I do think we as a country should be able to come up with something that is better.

But most of the country is to busy playing "he said, she said" BS than actually getting things done..

I don't think anyone here has the right to act like the ACA is pure awesomeness and Trump isn't telling us anything about his plan as NONE of us or anyone for that matter knew what was in the ACA until it was voted in and forced onto the country..

What did Nancy say about the ACA?? "vote it in and then let's see what's in it"

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I haven't really heard Trump bragging about a plan?? but I do think we as a country should be able to come up with something that is better.

But most of the country is to busy playing "he said, she said" BS than actually getting things done..

I don't think anyone here has the right to act like the ACA is pure awesomeness and Trump isn't telling us anything about his plan as NONE of us or anyone for that matter knew what was in the ACA until it was voted in and forced onto the country..

What did Nancy say about the ACA?? "vote it in and then let's see what's in it"

OK...he has bragged about it and he isn’t telling us anything about it because he doesn’t have one. Believe what you want.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK...he had bragged about it and he isn’t telling us anything about it because he doesn’t have one.

I don't know if he has one or not, I'm not going to assume something I don't know because I don't like the guy..

I will say he would be an absolute fool to overturn the ACA and not have something in place to replace it.

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't know if he has one or not, I'm not going to assume something I don't know because I don't like the guy..

I will say he would be an absolute fool to overturn the ACA and not have something in place to replace it.

Tax free, medical savings plan. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

1crd05.jpg

And then Trump said my plan will cover everyone with better coverage at half the cost, and had no plan at all. 

Did Mexico write the check for the wall yet?   And did they like it?

Just now, 1jkw said:

And then Trump said my plan will cover everyone with better coverage at half the cost, and had no plan at all. 

Did Mexico write the check for the wall yet?   And did they like it?     YOU LEAVE OBAMA ALONE

Mmmmkay

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Mmmmkay

Nope he lied about a part of his plan and deserves getting shit about it. 

Trump lied about having a plan period, and deserves to get shit about it.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

you don't understand,  he needs to repeal it before he shows us his tremendous plan.  

SMH that you can't get that simple concept through your head and just trust in Trump

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

well after the so called aca my coverage cost went uo about 30%  now i am up over 50% with a extra 10k deductable with a cap on coverage that I have to cover like 20% of the cost after cap is hit . so yeah I would much rather go back to pre govenment involvement.  but I am sure I know why you are a fan 

If I remember correctly, Obama " jammed " that ACA through congress. It was far from unanimously passed. It was contentious from day one.

Who benefitted most from OBAMACARE? I think welfare negros did.

Who ended up paying through the nose for it?

Guys like me who now pay a fukkin fortune to MEDICARE!!!! 

White old guys like me, paying millions for a black kid in a hospital, while his father is out drinking and fucking another black sow.