Check your account email address ×

What Does This Tell You:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll knock his fucking teeth in if our paths cross and he knows it.  I don’t take kindly to what he did at all.

This is why I've NEVER told who I am!!!!!!  All it takes is ONE member to rat you out!!!!

AND THEY WILL WOOFIE!!!!! Didn't it happen to Frankie and that guy from Minnesota running for a rep seat?????

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Yep. He's an idiot!

And cries when shit is flung back. Typical libtard!

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Deflection. It's all he got.

Deflection about what? You showed back up here and jumped right in and I ain’t crying about shit. MoeMoe and his old butt  buddy like to call me a fat drunk and even go as far as to make shit up like I had to quit drinking to save my marriage which is priceless considering the marriage history of the guy  that made that one up.🤣🤣🤣

I gave MoeMoe a few jabs about doing blow and he got all butthurt so you see Mouthful you have your shit backwards...now GFY. 👍🏼🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is why I've NEVER told who I am!!!!!!  All it takes is ONE member to rat you out!!!!

AND THEY WILL WOOFIE!!!!! Didn't it happen to Frankie and that guy from Minnesota running for a rep seat?????

That guy running for the rep seat was a dumb fuck who used his real name..

The morons that fail to see how most niggers are useless subhuman garbage, are being willfully ignorant for fear of becoming labelled. The welfare state has created the modern nigger male. Breeding and leaving, be it due to criminal activity and the inevitable incarceration that follows, or the simple fact they refuse to take any personal responsibility for their actions and raise their children, is a massive issue. The few decent black people refuse to address the issue.  It cannot be solved by anyone other than them. Whites are in part to blame because it was the white liberals that created the system. Liberals have for a very long time, found that when you create a sect of the population that is dependent upon government they will tend to vote for those that created the system once the are fully dependent and no longer have autonomy in their lives. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Deflection about what? You showed back up here and jumped right in and I ain’t crying about shit. MoeMoe and his old butt  buddy like to call me a fat drunk and even go as far as to make shit up like I had to quit drinking to save my marriage which is priceless considering the marriage history of the guy  that made that one up.🤣🤣🤣

I gave MoeMoe a few jabs about doing blow and he got all butthurt so you see Mouthful you have your shit backwards...now GFY. 👍🏼🏼

The thing about you smells is you never admit what came first, the chicken or the egg. I’m quite certain you started making jokes about my marital history, easy Rider being a crackhead, well before I ever made any comments about your drinking. So get it right idiot.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

That guy running for the rep seat was a dumb fuck who used his real name..

Yup, all it takes is one person to fuck you over.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

what, because you’re so insecure you felt the need to post a picture of your retirement account balance, which could have been nothing more than a screenshot with a number on it?  Please.  You’re a low rent dirt bag for twisting, lying about and making public information about my finances.

Dirtbag.  Check.

Gossip queen and a liar.  Check.

Making lame excuses about it.  Check.

sure you go with that.  Liar, fraud, POS-  all good descriptions for you

When you don't lie about what you have  no one can rat you out on anything.  

Edited by Angry ginger

27 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

The morons that fail to see how most niggers are useless subhuman garbage, are being willfully ignorant for fear of becoming labelled. The welfare state has created the modern nigger male. Breeding and leaving, be it due to criminal activity and the inevitable incarceration that follows, or the simple fact they refuse to take any personal responsibility for their actions and raise their children, is a massive issue. The few decent black people refuse to address the issue.  It cannot be solved by anyone other than them. Whites are in part to blame because it was the white liberals that created the system. Liberals have for a very long time, found that when you create a sect of the population that is dependent upon government they will tend to vote for those that created the system once the are fully dependent and no longer have autonomy in their lives. 

There are TWO REASONS black guys do, what they do!!!

1. Black people were told almost 60 years ago that until they had the VOTES, they would have no power!!! They were told this by two black activists, H. Rap Brown, and Eldridge Cleaver.  

This is why black women allow any black man to mount them and impregnate them................THEY HAVE THE KIDS, SO SOMEDAY THEY CAN KILL WHITES!!!

2. The black guys don't get court-ordered child payments because the girls don't say who the father is!!! The girls go on welfare, and white fucks like me end up paying for these black bastards through my taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically, I'm paying for my own demise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blacks are laughing at WHITEY, all the way to the welfare office!!!!!

I’ll knock his fucking teeth in if our paths cross and he knows it.  I don’t take kindly to what he did at all.

sure you will.  You don't take kindly to it because it proved what a fraud you were, i gave you well over a year to walk away and shut your trap and quit lying but you just couldn't do it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The thing about you smells is you never admit what came first, the chicken or the egg. I’m quite certain you started making jokes about my marital history, easy Rider being a crackhead, well before I ever made any comments about your drinking. So get it right idiot.

Quite certain...pffftt....you have shown a propensity for misremembering and making shit up so take your "quite certain" and insert it sideways into your rectal cavity. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

51 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

No white people did not Create the modern jogger. Look at the way they act world-wide, same bullshit. 

It's genetics. They evolved in a very different environment and therefore have different characteristics..

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course it's not! Unconstitutional hate crime laws are a weapon to be used against white people.

And these pieces of garbage will get little to no time. The DA will kiss their asses and turn them loose. 

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

No white people did not Create the modern jogger. Look at the way they act world-wide, same bullshit. 

It's genetics. They evolved in a very different environment and therefore have different characteristics..

Environment, not genetics. Are you so blinded by hatred you ignore all science. Moron.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

sure you go with that.  Liar, fraud, POS-  all good descriptions for you

When you don't lie about what you have  no one can rat you out on anything.  

You're a 6'5" bag of fucking donuts.  Even after losing weight.  You can't abuse your  body for 45 years and all of a sudden think you're athletic.  I'd still chew you up in about 4 seconds.

I've asked a half dozen times now.  See if you can answer.  What have I lied about?   Either spill it or stfu.

EDIT:  You ran away from TBP because a half dozen of the guys there called you out on your whiny ass shit, I suppose all those guys are liars and frauds too....

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're a 6'5" bag of fucking donuts.  Even after losing weight.  You can't abuse your  body for 45 years and all of a sudden think you're athletic.  I'd still chew you up in about 4 seconds.

I've asked a half dozen times now.  See if you can answer.  What have I lied about?   Either spill it or stfu.

EDIT:  You ran away from TBP because a half dozen of the guys there called you out on your whiny ass shit, I suppose all those guys are liars and frauds too....

more lies but hey keeep on faking things.   I left TBP because i was sick of arguing with your pompous ass on 2 places.  

why don't you keep talking for other people though,  most of whom know your a fake they just don't directly call you out on it like i do when you kept squawking about your bootstraps.  

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I wouldn’t be in that guy’s position. 

What would you do? 

Remember- this white guy got sucker punched & is also concerned about his job - with no time to process the situation.

6 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Good points. Every where in the world is true...

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Of course it's not! Unconstitutional hate crime laws are a weapon to be used against white people.

And these pieces of garbage will get little to no time. The DA will kiss their asses and turn them loose. 

Good call again...

So nothing, other than the guys you say "most who know I'm fake",  despite the fact that I still ride and am friends with them, when you've been MIA for 2 years and retired from the sport.  Makes perfect sense.  Maybe consider not running your mouth so much....

What is TBP?

30 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

What is TBP?

Team Belly Pan. A sled site owned by Woofie. A guy named Scooter runs it. I hate Scooter. He booted me early on. Woofie says he would have punched my ticket here on FS2. That pisses me off. I can buy and sell Woofie. 

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No. I know an asshole when I see one.

Get the fuck outside. You spend too much time on here.