Check your account email address ×

VOA now VOT

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That will be glorious.  The pillow biters will be in full throated cry ass mode.  Good lord, not sure what the local NPR channel is like up your way, but here its a echo chamber round table of a bunch of smarmy elitists who don't even make an effort to hide their bias.  Its like "well of course we hate Trump""

Says the guy who milks smarmy elitists at will.

Jesus fuckin kee rist your crazy.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Says the guy who milks smarmy elitists at will.

Jesus fuckin kee rist your crazy.

So you're ok with a federally funded news source with having a clear bias.  Got it.  And I'm the crazy one.  :lol: 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So you're ok with a federally funded news source with having a clear bias.  Got it.  And I'm the crazy one.  :lol: 

It was bi partisan for decades.

So all your clients are republicans OR do you take smarmy elitist liberals too?

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Having a few conservatives or "converatives" call in every other week doesn't make it bi-partisan...

On 6/20/2020 at 1:20 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, I'll agree Trump is not so great. Who do you propose as an alternative.................BIDEN!!!!!

Come on guys, show some credibility. Tell us who to vote for, but don't insult us with Biden's name. 

The only choice is Trump. If just to watch the haters cry for 4 more long painful years. Orange Lives Matter. 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Its not any more.  Hasn't been for a long time.  And as long as it continues like it is, it doesn't deserve federal funds.

Yeah I have all kinds.  The only ones who ever bring up politics are the ones who just want to just "do you believe that Trump just....." types.  True story.  And despite my efforts to remove politics from the conversation, most of them honestly are more interested in arguing than hearing an alternative point of view. I find that remarkable.  I had one lady come in for a first appointment, and we get to talking .  Literally a minute into the conversation she says to me, "I can tell you're a Trump supporter".  I didn't say one single thing even remotely related to politics. It was like she was trying to establish where I was at before we got more into the conversation.  She needed to know where I was at with all of it, despite my efforts at being Switzerland..  Your side is wacked Rich, the sooner you face that reality the better.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its not any more.  Hasn't been for a long time.  And as long as it continues like it is, it doesn't deserve federal funds.

Yeah I have all kinds.  The only ones who ever bring up politics are the ones who just want to just "do you believe that Trump just....." types.  True story.  And despite my efforts to remove politics from the conversation, most of them honestly are more interested in arguing than hearing an alternative point of view. I find that remarkable.  I had one lady come in for a first appointment, and we get to talking .  Literally a minute into the conversation she says to me, "I can tell you're a Trump supporter".  I didn't say one single thing even remotely related to politics. It was like she was trying to establish where I was at before we got more into the conversation.  She needed to know where I was at with all of it, despite my efforts at being Switzerland..  Your side is wacked Rich, the sooner you face that reality the better.  :lol: 

My father has had the same lawyer and accounting firm since the 80's. Firm out of Nashua New Hampshire. For some off the wall reason unknown to him, the accountant asked Dad about his politics. Told told the man he is a conservative. Dad asked him, and the man said 'Independent'.

Anyway, Dad said he noticed a difference in Ron ever since he asked him that. Enough so Dad noticed.

To paraphrase: 'Ron known me for over 30 years and never asked. Asks me out of the blue and his whole attitude changed. My attitude changed after that as well; I left Ron $30k in my will for all he did over the years, now I need a lawyer to change my will.'

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/20/2020 at 11:05 AM, Mainecat said:

Yup Trumps minion Bannon  just took over Voice of America a bi partisan federally funded world wide news agency.

All heads were fired.

Pay attention this is what dictators do.

Remove the turd on November third

1. Elections have consequenses.

2. You actually think there is such a thing as a bi partisan news organization. :lol:   Come on MC you cannot be that gullible.  

3. This should have been done in Jan 2017. 

Edited by Highmark

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Must have been the hat.

I am not surprised the Trumpies here had zero clue what VOA was. Anyone who has any interest in American history and especially war history is well aware of VOA.

Even Trump knows his days are numbered now. Taking out the lead investigator in NY may keep him out of jail in January. He’s covering his ass cause his next step if seek asylum somewhere.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I am not surprised the Trumpies here had zero clue what VOA was. Anyone who has any interest in American history and especially war history is well aware of VOA.

Even Trump knows his days are numbered now. Taking out the lead investigator in NY may keep him out of jail in January. He’s covering his ass cause his next step if seek asylum somewhere.

He was supposed to be in cuffs right after he swore on the bible inauguration day according to you.  Keep your head up, it may happen............ tick tock

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

no need to be educated,  Trumps going to make sure everything is great for them

• Haha 1