Check your account email address ×

Klobuchar drops out becuase she's white

Klobuchar Withdraws as Candidate to Be Biden’s Running Mate

Reid J. Epstein 8 hrs ago

The New York Times logo Klobuchar Withdraws as Candidate to Be Biden’s Running Mate

WASHINGTON — Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota announced late Thursday that she was withdrawing from consideration to be the running mate to former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. on the Democratic ticket.

Joe Biden et al. standing in front of a crowd posing for the camera: Joseph R. Biden Jr. with Senator Amy Klobuchar, a former Democratic presidential rival, at a rally in Texas earlier this year. © Todd Heisler/The New York Times Joseph R. Biden Jr. with Senator Amy Klobuchar, a former Democratic presidential rival, at a rally in Texas earlier this year.

Ms. Klobuchar, who mounted her own campaign for the presidency before dropping out and becoming one of Mr. Biden’s most spirited surrogates, said during an MSNBC interview that she called Mr. Biden Wednesday night and told him he should choose a woman of color to be his running mate.

Ms. Klobuchar, who mounted her own campaign for the presidency before dropping out and becoming one of Mr. Biden’s most spirited surrogates, said during an MSNBC interview that she called Mr. Biden Wednesday night and told him he should choose a woman of color to be his running mate.

She is out because she didn't have the stones it took to prosecute crooked cops and got found out.

She is the perfect example of a liberal who wants to have both sides of the same coin.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snake said:

She is out because she didn't have the stones it took to prosecute crooked cops and got found out.

She is the perfect example of a liberal who wants to have both sides of the same coin.

And she just blamed it all on being white.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

And she just blamed it all on being white.

Well it's a fact. Her whiteness made her say fuck the black people in my area, my political aspirations mean more than any silly old lives.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Well it's a fact. Her whiteness made her say fuck the black people in my area, my political aspirations mean more than any silly old lives.

Yep, a half scroll down the page tells the tale.  She couldn't walk the walk as a prosecutor, at least she realized she's way over her head on the national scale, or any scale really.  She gave up on her home town, and the nation.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You are correct. If she was a Republican Trump would choose her

1 hour ago, Snake said:

true story 

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are correct. If she was a Republican Trump would choose her

actually she was decent in MN pro biz not pushing to tax people out of there homes. but then got to Washington and was quick to turn on her own beliefs to be one of the cool kids . you know another liberal noodle 

• Platinum Contributing Member

She "got out" because after Minneapolis she didn't have a snowballs chance in hell being picked.   The whole excuse it "should be a woman of color to heal the nation" is a crock of shit line.   I lost the little respect I had for the woman to begin with. 

Oh boy, I can see it now. 77 year old Biden picks a black woman. How long do ya' think that fukker Biden will last before he's in full-blown dementia? 

There ya' go, a BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT!!! Holy shit!!!

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Biden needs to pick Michelle Obama at this point

She's too nasty of a black cunt to take second place. I don't think she would accept. Just my .02c.