Check your account email address ×

Black Friday shopping, who's doing it?

ordered both of my sons a Lowrance Elite 3x portable sonar from Cabelas. Regular price $249, paid $179/ea with free shipping. Burned up some cabelas bucks. They're going to love these. Comes with 2 transducers. One for ice and one for soft water.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1884296&categoryId=0&parentCategoryId=0&subCategoryId=0&indexId=0&itemGUID=99b48bffac108458132a01d0ffe175e6&destination=%2Fuser%2Forder_details.cmd%3Fid%3Du3KrReZXeviS9EQcdO3W6A%253D%253D%26key%3D901a5ec7ca8049719531fdebaef0559f

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao::lol::lol2: I was building computers before you were even born Sheepshitforbrains 

Yes, of course, Momo the helicopter flying CFO is also a a seasoned computer technician. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Yes, of course, Momo the helicopter flying CFO is also a a seasoned computer technician. 

WRONG AGAIN, but I have built multiple computers since before you were a twinkle in your old man's eye SBYL :finger: Sheepshitforbrains 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

WRONG AGAIN, but I have built multiple computers since before you were a twinkle in your old man's eye SBYL :finger: Sheepshitforbrains 

Which even if true really means nothing.

You realize that building a computer really isn't that difficult, right?

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Why??,..it's so much fun there..lol..Im sure they will be bussing people into that snob hole tomorrow..Can't stand it there, except for the comedy club,.. that's a good time

I've been to the comedy club and it was a pretty good time, the rest of that hell hole can sink into the swamp it was built on. :bc:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just for kicks one year I am going to Wal Mart on black Friday early just to see what kind of humanity shows up at 1 am to be first in line for the tickle my pickle Elmo.

The dregs of society such as Momo is what shows up.

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

Building a drilldo doesn't mean much momo.  

58 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Years ago I built a pocket pussy attachment for a cordless drill.  Worked great but you gotta run that sucker on low!  I should have patented that thing.

IMG_1109.GIF