Check your account email address ×

Poor Ted Cruz

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

ahem..........I don't know about you but I've never seen Republicans shed tears over an election loss.

Some cried because they knew what was to come under trump. Civil unrest, collapsing economy, riots, and other amazing things. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Some cried because they knew what was to come under trump. Civil unrest, collapsing economy, riots, and other amazing things. 

Wrong, they cried because they're showing their true colors..............Democrats are massive pussies.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, they cried because they're showing their true colors..............Democrats are massive pussies.

It’s true. Anyone half in touch with the world knew that a trump presidency was going to be a fucking nightmare. Well, here we are. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Funny but the badass Republicans in this state needed AR15’s to protest Gretchen Whitmer....sounds like they are the massive pussies.

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s true. Anyone half in touch with the world knew that a trump presidency was going to be a fucking nightmare. Well, here we are. 

I guess it sucks for you and the rest of the snowflakes. Trump's presidency hasn't been a nightmare for me, Obama on the other hand, now that was a nightmare. I suppose you believe Trump caused Covid 19 and the George Floyd tantrums? :lmao:

31 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I guess it sucks for you and the rest of the snowflakes. Trump's presidency hasn't been a nightmare for me, Obama on the other hand, now that was a nightmare. I suppose you believe Trump caused Covid 19 and the George Floyd tantrums? :lmao:

It’s a fucking mess. 

43 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You honestly think under Hillary the reaction to George Floyd's murder would have been different?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You honestly think under Hillary the reaction to George Floyd's murder would have been different?

As much as she’s a cunt, she would’ve listened to her handlers. Trump isn’t dealing with crisis very good at all. He looks like he’s falling apart. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Link. 

prove me wrong 

ever talked to a tax paying buisness owner? ever talk to a person in the armed force ? 

only people who own a biz who are liberals got the gig from mommy and daddy deff did not build it them self and don't care how bad they get fucked because they never really worked for the money .or they run a biz who's whole thing is govenment grants or contracts 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

prove me wrong 

ever talked to a tax paying buisness owner? ever talk to a person in the armed force ? 

only people who own a biz who are liberals got the gig from mommy and daddy deff did not build it them self and don't care how bad they get fucked because they never really worked for the money .or they run a biz who's whole thing is govenment grants or contracts 

Military leaders think trump is a child. There’s no doubt about that. Why wouldn’t corps like trump, he gives em free money from the American tax payer 

Edited by spin_dry

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Military leaders think trump is a child. There’s no doubt about that. Why wouldn’t corps like trump, he gives em free money from the American tax payer 

well shocker military leaders don't lime trump who has been pulling them from there sand box shocker .

enlisted people overwhelmingly vote R this is a fact 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

As much as she’s a cunt, she would’ve listened to her handlers. Trump isn’t dealing with crisis very good at all. He looks like he’s falling apart. 

How should have Trump handled the virus and riots differently?   This I gotta hear. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Most of those things have happened under every president in your life time.

30 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Most of those things have happened under every president in your life time.

Tell that to the guys who think this is all being orchestrated to ruin Trump's re-election chances. 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A62E1382-6D42-4029-B2FD-A094DFF190E5.thumb.jpeg.93c81fb2973af3e57f24d79c2c39abdc.jpeg

Original story is FAKENEWS big surprise you fucking imbiciles are still telling :lies: Trump retweets a post by someone showing a picture of each others wife  :guzzle: somehow he is insulting Teds wife when only ultra blind fucking shitforbrains would think they are equal in any way :fuckyou:

Cruz is also in a Twitter feud with Ron Perlman (Sons of Anarchy) and trying to make him wrestle Jim (Loook The Other Way) Jordan because Perlman called Jordan ugly! :lmao:

You can't make this shit up. 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Original story is FAKENEWS big surprise you fucking imbiciles are still telling :lies: Trump retweets a post by someone showing a picture of each others wife  :guzzle: somehow he is insulting Teds wife when only ultra blind fucking shitforbrains would think they are equal in any way :fuckyou:

STFU you shit eating moron.