Check your account email address ×

NASCAR Truck Series driver to quit over Confederate flag ban

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Like you've ever done anything.

WGAF....the guy basically already quit the sport before this. Anything else mouthful? 

13 minutes ago, hayward said:

Kinda silly then for the WTimes to be polarizing it I guess.

I looked it up because I watch some nascar and I had never heard of the guy and yes he has a race team and I don’t but it’s not as if he’s a major player in the sport.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I looked it up because I watch some nascar and I had never heard of the guy and yes he has a race team and I don’t but it’s not as if he’s a major player in the sport.

another tax right-off situation then.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Kapernick was riding the pine when he got all butthurt.

No loss to the sport.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Kapernick was riding the pine when he got all butthurt.

No loss to the sport.

Ooohhh edgy...except Kap went on to make millions with Nike and he’s still relevant...don’t think any of that is in the cards for Mr. Ciccarelli.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ooohhh edgy...except Kap went on to make millions with Nike and he’s still relevant...don’t think any of that is in the cards for Mr. Ciccarelli.

Edgy? No.

I simply took the argument you were trying to use to disparage someone and used it to show you how stupid it is.

The bottom line is the man was substandard and found wanting. He cried "UNFAIR" and the rest is history.

Hoisted on his own petard.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s done quite welll

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Edgy? No.

I simply took the argument you were trying to use to disparage someone and used it to show you how stupid it is.

The bottom line is the man was substandard and found wanting. He cried "UNFAIR" and the rest is history.

Hoisted on his own petard.

I’m not disparaging him but if the Washington Times wants to use him as an example of backlash from “Nascar Drivers” at least be honest about his place in the sport. Stupid is your hard on for Kapernick.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope,  he ended the season as the starter.  

Not to mention it’s already come out that the reason he hasn’t been signed is because it would be bad for business...he has the skills. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not to mention it’s already come out that the reason he hasn’t been signed is because it would be bad for business...he has the skills. 

i won't totally agree with you on that.  He thinks he's better than backup material and IMO he probably isn't.  he was terrible his last year but so was the team,  Gabbert could do nothing with them either but he was not what he was a few years earlier.  

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not disparaging him but if the Washington Times wants to use him as an example of backlash from “Nascar Drivers” at least be honest about his place in the sport. Stupid is your hard on for Kapernick.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go get 'em Kap!

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i won't totally agree with you on that.  He thinks he's better than backup material and IMO he probably isn't.  he was terrible his last year but so was the team,  Gabbert could do nothing with them either but he was not what he was a few years earlier.  

Agreed...at this point he is a backup at best.