Check your account email address ×

Why You No Longer Recognize Your Country.

28 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Pahoenix, I'm 73, and have known all this stuff for years. I see it from a sociological, and anthropological view.

Black men are breeding every black woman out there, and they are also breeding many marginal white women. 

White guys for the most part would not touch a black woman, and many white guys don't want the hassle of paying for kids, these days. 

Black guys DON'T PAY for the kids!!! The black girls claim they don't know the father, and go on welfare, and white bastids like me end up paying for the black man's offspring with my fukkin taxes!!!  

Over the years blacks are multiplying, and whites are dwindling. It's a take-over in the making. 

Pahoenix, the white drones on this site won't give a shit about this shit, until it hits home. By then, it will be too late. 

I don't know what ya' got for family, but make sure you're prepared. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, I'm 73, and have known all this stuff for years. I see it from a sociological, and anthropological view.

Black men are breeding every black woman out there, and they are also breeding many marginal white women. 

White guys for the most part would not touch a black woman, and many white guys don't want the hassle of paying for kids, these days. 

Black guys DON'T PAY for the kids!!! The black girls claim they don't know the father, and go on welfare, and white bastids like me end up paying for the black man's offspring with my fukkin taxes!!!  

Over the years blacks are multiplying, and whites are dwindling. It's a take-over in the making. 

Many white liberal adults are doing the same.  That is why they live together but never marry.

I remember summers growing up in Michigan.   Every beach lot was packed with kids.  Teenagers packed every field and parking lot, avoiding police at all costs. We drove around in our beater cars we paid for with summer jobs.   Not a care in the world.   Hard to believe this is better

68BD04DE-C407-4D67-A1FA-8DB2B61A4CF6.jpeg

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If you done like it, go back to Europe or where ever it is you came from. 

Why are the taxpayers paying for it?

They make quite a bit organizing these riots.  Monica Adams, co-executive director for Freedom Inc reported earning an annual paycheck of $104,230 in 2018

“Stop murdering black people, and your glass will be safe," Monica Adams, co-executive director for Freedom Inc., said while leading the third day of police protests in the state's capital on Monday.

So where does a group like this get the money it needs to promote its agenda?

A lot of it comes from you. 

Records show that the state has awarded contracts and grants worth $3.6 million to Freedom Inc., which advocates for minority and LGBTQ communities, over the past five years. 

You can read more about her and others

https://freedom-inc.org/index.php?page=staff

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

They make quite a bit organizing these riots.  Monica Adams, co-executive director for Freedom Inc reported earning an annual paycheck of $104,230 in 2018

“Stop murdering black people, and your glass will be safe," Monica Adams, co-executive director for Freedom Inc., said while leading the third day of police protests in the state's capital on Monday.

Records show that the state has awarded contracts and grants worth $3.6 million to Freedom Inc., which advocates for minority and LGBTQ communities, over the past five years. 

Chickens coming home to roost. When the wealthiest nation spends trillions of dollars to undermine governments around the world as well as blowing up people in the most destitute areas in the world with the most sophisticated weaponry, karma wakes from her slumber. I kept telling you guys that this shit would occur. Now it real. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Absolutely nothing has changed in my area.   Absolutely nothing of significance changed up in northern Wi.   Beyond talking about it nothing is changing.  

I've been up there a couple times in the past few weeks and I'm telling you the bartenders I've spoken with think its all a big joke.   Just sayin.  

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Good post ...

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Chickens coming home to roost. When the wealthiest nation spends trillions of dollars to undermine governments around the world as well as blowing up people in the most destitute areas in the world with the most sophisticated weaponry, karma wakes from her slumber. I kept telling you guys that this shit would occur. Now it real. 

This was by liberal design, but apparently you didn't read the article.  

Just now, Phoenix said:

This doesn't really have anything to do with the article.

The article talks about immigration.  Look at the make up of the staff for Freedom Inc.   There's your answer.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That is actually not totally true. The republi-frauds have been in on it from the get-go.

It's a globalist plot and every Western govt is in on it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Liberal design....you are a one track dumbfuck.🤣

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The article talks about immigration.  Look at the make up of the staff for Freedom Inc.   There's your answer.

I just read the part that was shown and it just focused on tax-payer funding...

Yea, it's unreal how we are importing assholes that are literally trying to overthrow us-but that's the whole point! The white middle class in the West won't go for the globalist plan so we are just being replaced by those who will...

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Good post ...

Not many seem to understand what is going on with this group...that or the useful idiots don't want to acknowledge the fact that these are the groups that are being paid to do this with TAXPAYER money.

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely nothing has changed in my area.   Absolutely nothing of significance changed up in northern Wi.   Beyond talking about it nothing is changing.  

I've been up there a couple times in the past few weeks and I'm telling you the bartenders I've spoken with think its all a big joke.   Just sayin.  

I think people here will start clubbing the protesters soon.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not many seem to understand what is going on with this group...that or the useful idiots don't want to acknowledge the fact that these are the groups that are being paid to do this with TAXPAYER money.

Well, there base certainly can't pay for it.