Check your account email address ×

Trump's evident character flaws leave him unable to meet the historic moment

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Can someone point me to the quote where trump saying the protests are not allowed?

Or saying Floyd murder was ok or somehow justified?

All I saw was pointing out destruction was not going to be allowed and guess what all the violence was somehow shut down and we still have protests but they are as they should be.

These retards are deranged. Remember how Trump is hitler/dictator? Yea how is that working out? People want him to take more control and he won't do it!

Not only has he not said those things but he sounds like an sjw himself. 

Edited by Phoenix

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Do you have any concept of how stupid it sounds to compare a BJ to the disastrous responses our president has had to Covid 19 and George Floyd? 

lmfao just wow 

7 hours ago, snoughnut said:

TRUMP 2020!!!!!

Tell your son he has my sympathies. :lmao:

What’s the message in libtard land?

Go Joe Biden!!!!!!  :lmao:

the message is Joe is heading down to talk with George the 5 time felons other babby mama who he is not paying support and doing a video speach for the gentle burglury with assault of a pregnant woman convitction giants funeral .

pandering to the lowest example of his race . 

5 hours ago, Roosting said:

Can someone point me to the quote where trump saying the protests are not allowed?

Or saying Floyd murder was ok or somehow justified?

All I saw was pointing out destruction was not going to be allowed and guess what all the violence was somehow shut down and we still have protests but they are as they should be.

So the former presidents are ok with the destruction of private property and only Trump has called it out.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So the former presidents are ok with the destruction of private property and only Trump has called it out.

wow how did you miss the point? Maybe start at the beginning of the thread..........................

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

wow how did you miss the point? Maybe start at the beginning of the thread..........................

I didn't miss anything.

He is the only one who blasted the riot's, the rest are pussies.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I see MSNBC added Lisa Page to their lineup, you know, to just balance out the commentary :lol: 

CNN reports it was all white supremacists.  We should go with that.

Trump does and says things and you boneheads applaud him for trolling the libs...guess what...the addition of Page at MSNBC has the Orange Crybaby in need of a pacifier...good article BTW.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Trump does and says things and you boneheads applaud him for trolling the libs...guess what...the addition of Page at MSNBC has the Orange Crybaby in need of a pacifier.🤣🤣🤣

Do you think she is reputable?

LMAO!!! Everybody talking big and tough...……………………….8 days after THE DAMAGE WAS DONE!!!!!

Trump sucked

The Governors sucked

The Mayors sucked

THEY ALL SUCKED!!!!! They all caved to black America and white leftists/liberals!!! 

A fukkin disgrace!!!!! Fucking bastards!!!!!  

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

this is what happens in American media if you dare even reprint a opinion lmfao just pathetic 

Screenshot_20200607-164048.jpg

So let me get this straight the NYT ran an opinion piece put forth by the Taliban but Tom Cotton is a radical voice? I wish the whole editorial staff would resign.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So let me get this straight the NYT ran an opinion piece put forth by the Taliban but Tom Cotton is a radical voice? I wish the whole editorial staff would resign.

exactly 

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Do you have any concept of how stupid it sounds to compare a BJ to the disastrous responses our president has had to Covid 19 and George 

can't make this shit up 

Screenshot_20200607-171447.jpg

On 6/7/2020 at 9:04 AM, spin_dry said:

Absolutely spot on. 

It's incredibly sad that not one of the Trump supporters here addressed the article head on.

23 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

can't make this shit up 

Amazing isn't it, the huge crowds across the country in large cities and even small towns are marching and are protesting in a sustained manner, I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime. You have to think that there is change in the air.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's incredibly sad that not one of the Trump supporters here addressed the article head on.

Amazing isn't it, the huge crowds across the country in large cities and even small towns are marching and are protesting in a sustained manner, I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime. You have to think that there is change in the air.

The responses are addressing you and your TDS brigade.:lol:
Or, why don’t we have an Op-Ed article, cut and paste fight!  :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The responses are addressing you and your TDS brigade.:lol:
Or, why don’t we have an Op-Ed article, cut and paste fight!  :lmao:

It's analysis of how past presidents reacted to crisis as compared to our current president

More than three years as president have made the holes in Trump's character unmistakable. They render other flaws, such as his ignorance of history and public policy, trivial by comparison.

"A president doesn't have to be brilliant," Noonan wrote 25 years ago. "He doesn't have to be clever. You can hire clever.

"But you can't buy courage and decency, and you can't rent a strong moral sense. A president must bring those things with him."

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It's analysis of how past presidents reacted to crisis as compared to our current president

I don’t care.  He’s been ripped up and down, left and right for things he does and doesn’t do.  It’s white noise now.  Take a bow, you’ve all done a great job.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t care.  He’s been ripped up and down, left and right for things he does and doesn’t do.  It’s white noise now.  Take a bow, you’ve all done a great job.

Not me, the folks doing a great job are the thousands that are peacefully protesting across the country, and amazingly it's even gone overseas. I've never seen anything like it, and I'm old enough to remember the protests in the 60's.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not me, the folks doing a great job are the thousands that are peacefully protesting across the country, and amazingly it's even gone overseas. I've never seen anything like it, and I'm old enough to remember the protests in the 60's.

All this means little after the rioting and looting.  Another sad miss for the black community because they have no leadership because, honest leadership isn't respected there.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All this means little after the rioting and looting.  Another sad miss for the black community because they have no leadership because, honest leadership isn't respected there.

The rioting looting were over a week ago, the peaceful protests are continuing :salute:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The rioting looting were over a week ago, the peaceful protests are continuing :salute:

A week ago?  Is that like, a liberal week?  It still going on.  :lol:

It’s too late, the damage done to a legitimate protest has been done.