Check your account email address ×

TRUMP 2020

34 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Anyone on the fence is full trump 2020 now, stamp it

:lol:

Trumps behavior makes him so hard to vote for even if he is the better candidate of two terrible ones.  It was that way in 16 and he's even worse now.  

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Trumps behavior makes him so hard to vote for even if he is the better candidate of two terrible ones.  It was that way in 16 and he's even worse now.  

Damn....I was gonna say your last sentence!

:lmao:

Still, it’s a decent vid.

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm starting to think he only wants a second term if the general public is willing to put up with his stupid tweets.  He seems to be testing the waters on a daily basis here lately.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'm starting to think he only wants a second term if the general public is willing to put up with his stupid tweets.  He seems to be testing the waters on a daily basis here lately.

I hope he perseveres despite the constant 24/7 agenda against him. Personally, I don't know how he does it but then again, he is no democratic/liberal snowflake. 

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Maybe he's cracking up. I absolutely believe he is in over his head...

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I hope he perseveres despite the constant 24/7 agenda against him. Personally, I don't know how he does it but then again, he is no democratic/liberal snowflake. 

pour picked on Trumpy,  it's all everyone elses fault SMH

33 minutes ago, irv said:

I don’t pay much attention to him. It, when I do see him, it certainly appears he’s not lost any air at all over any of this shit.  He seems to be holding hip quite well to me.  I give credit.

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

pour picked on Trumpy,  it's all everyone elses fault SMH

He’s a fucking Democrat!

40 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Maybe he's cracking up. I absolutely believe he is in over his head...

I think you’re cracked.  He’s crass and a blowhard, but his ego will keep him motivated in shoving whatever he can right up Pelosi, Schumer, et als asses.  And Im good with that.  Yea the lessor of the evils.  Its not that hard to calculate, but everyone wants to be above it all and pretend he’s not winning, or that its a contemplative choice. I don’t give comfort to the enemy and that is what Democrats are right now.  Like not even a question.  Some of you guys spend more time whining about Trumps tweets, than acknowledging what hes dealing with.  Or worse, cant acknowledge what he managed to accomplish in the past 3 years before all this shit hit the fan.  You either support him or go throw rocks And loot shit.  Because thats what it has come to.  And I dont apologize for that.

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think you’re cracked.  He’s crass and a blowhard, but his ego will keep him motivated in shoving whatever he can right up Pelosi, Schumer, et als asses.  And Im good with that.  Yea the lessor of the evils.  Its not that hard to calculate, but everyone wants to be above it all and pretend he’s not winning, or that its a contemplative choice. I don’t give comfort to the enemy and that is what Democrats are right now.  Like not even a question.  Some of you guys spend more time whining about Trumps tweets, than acknowledging what hes dealing with.  Or worse, cant acknowledge what he managed to accomplish in the past 3 years before all this shit hit the fan.  You either support him or go throw rocks And loot shit.  Because thats what it has come to.  And I dont apologize for that.

Wtf is you guys? Ironically, I never gave a shit about his tweets but with the very real shit going down right now, he looks like a buffoon. Hiding in bunker?? And I absolutely think he's in over his head with what is going down right now and there will be much more to come. He may seem like a badass to you and I but we are not presidential material either are we? 

I voted for Trump for his fake agenda and he's failed on almost everything. The way he has gone after the fraudulent media is by far his biggest accomplishment and that is huge but it's not stopping the 3rd world invasion of democrat voters and that will doom us. I don't think he deserves to be re-elected but obviously I hope he is simply because he isn't a deranged leftist who hate's me...

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Wtf is you guys? Ironically, I never gave a shit about his tweets but with the very real shit going down right now, he looks like a buffoon. Hiding in bunker?? And I absolutely think he's in over his head with what is going down right now and there will be much more to come. He may seem like a badass to you and I but we are not presidential material either are we? 

I voted for Trump for his fake agenda and he's failed on almost everything. The way he has gone after the fraudulent media is by far his biggest accomplishment and that is huge but it's not stopping the 3rd world invasion of democrat voters and that will doom us. I don't think he deserves to be re-elected but obviously I hope he is simply because he isn't a deranged leftist who hate's me...

He is your best chance of doing exactly that, and the dems know it, and that is why this constant agenda to make him look bad never seizes. I am only guessing, but if the Dems get in we are going to witness shit we never dreamed could happen. The Liberal agenda is a world wide one, not just up here and in your country. 

12 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Bold is all you needed to say.  Wtf is up with me is you should be focusing on what he's up against, which is unprecedented.  Its far worse than his negative attributes, and you should be glad he's a fighter.  Hes accomplished a shit ton, to say that he's failed on everything ignores what he's succeeded at.  He's trying to stop the 3rd world invasion, but has been fought every step of the way.  My point is either support the guy or gtfo the way.

11 minutes ago, irv said:

He is your best chance of doing exactly that, and the dems know it, and that is why this constant agenda to make him look bad never seizes. I am only guessing, but if the Dems get in we are going to witness shit we never dreamed could happen. The Liberal agenda is a world wide one, not just up here and in your country. 

He isn't going to do shit about this, he's doing the opposite...

To me his only appeal is that he isn't a deranged leftist that hates me and he won't purposely try destroying the country...

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bold is all you needed to say.  Wtf is up with me is you should be focusing on what he's up against, which is unprecedented.  Its far worse than his negative attributes, and you should be glad he's a fighter.  Hes accomplished a shit ton, to say that he's failed on everything ignores what he's succeeded at.  He's trying to stop the 3rd world invasion, but has been fought every step of the way.  My point is either support the guy or gtfo the way.

I don't feel like going on about it. Ann Coulter covers it pretty well. And yea the Trump groupies hater because she tells it like it is. She did everything but worship the guy why would she lie? Why would I lie for fuck's sake. Read up on what he's done and Not done-and I mean the major issues.

His 2nd chance bill is just evil...

Check out Tucker Carson, he talks about Trump, good and bad...

Edited by Phoenix

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

I don't feel like going on about it. Ann Coulter covers it pretty well. And yea the Trump groupies hater because she tells it like it is. She did everything but worship the guy why would she lie? Why would I lie for fuck's sake. Read up on what he's done and Not done-and I mean the major issues.

His 2nd chance bill is just evil...

Check out Tucker Carson, he talks about Trump, good and bad...

Tucker is the only guy I check out almost every night, i'm aware.  Look, all I"m saying is the guy could use a little more support and a little less sniping from the cheap seats.  We have a whole cadre of leftists and Washington insiders trying to take him down at every turn.  I'm still a bigot, deporable what the fuck ever.  I know who's on my side and who isn't.  Trump has been saying the same things about Washington for 35+ years, he's pretty consistent.  Its not like he can just snap his fingers and make it all happen.  I take a lotta shit for the positions I take here, and I extend two big middle fingers to all of these assholes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Tucker is the only guy I check out almost every night, i'm aware.  Look, all I"m saying is the guy could use a little more support and a little less sniping from the cheap seats.  We have a whole cadre of leftists and Washington insiders trying to take him down at every turn.  I'm still a bigot, deporable what the fuck ever.  I know who's on my side and who isn't.  Trump has been saying the same things about Washington for 35+ years, he's pretty consistent.  Its not like he can just snap his fingers and make it all happen.  I take a lotta shit for the positions I take here, and I extend two big middle fingers to all of these assholes.

Yea, you have more integrity than most here...