Check your account email address ×

Esper breaks with trump.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey tough guy, go take a ride into the MSP and let them pussies know how you feel, man up!! :thumbsup:

in South Minneapolis right now and I have told some of the ass clowns walking by to come on over if they want to chat . 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

but most are just hipocrats who enjoy putting that skill on full display for the world to see. I know you can relate to that 

Is that a relative to a hippopotamus? 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

They call Chicago "The City that works!" Because we dont sit around like pussies we get shit done

No they don't, it literally translates to "Shit" in oh so many Languages.:lol:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

cant defend the reality so mock the spelling.  cute 

It’s tough to take a man serious that won’t take the time to at least try and communicate clearly. You don’t even try. 

well break time is over time to make the property safe for the insurace company . can't have looters getting hurt at night around all the twisted steel . lol like a plastic fence will do shit . 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I like the part about him wielding a military that he dodged. Everyone is beneath him but can still serve him. LOL

Trump's a real tough guy.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

to you think the peopke who burnt the church understood any of it . or were they paying respect by using the pages as kindling .

zero outrage over the real crime 

There was a small fire set in the basement by some assholes, the president and the photo-op was just as stupid. Clown president.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No they don't, it literally translates to "Shit" in oh so many Languages.:lol:

Probably why Trump built here, he loves the shit

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

in South Minneapolis right now and I have told some of the ass clowns walking by to come on over if they want to chat . 

Pics or it didnt happen!

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Some people expect more and better from a president. 

Oh, we’re past that now.  Way past that.  Thanks Obama!

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey tough guy, go take a ride into the MSP and let them pussies know how you feel, man up!! :thumbsup:

I’m saving this.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, we’re past that now.  Way past that.  Thanks Obama!

I’m saving this.

Yes remember when Obama hid in the bunker then had police use gas to clear a path for a photo op. while the NG was deployed in over 20 cities, good times.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes remember when Obama hid in the bunker then had police use gas to clear a path for a photo op. while the NG was deployed in over 20 cities, good times.

No, but I don’t remember Trump doing that either.  I remember your media reporting he did though.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, but I don’t remember Trump doing that either.  I remember your media reporting he did though.

Yeah he was just touring the bunker, first chance he had to see it after more than 3 years in office.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Yeah he was just touring the bunker, first chance he had to see it after more than 3 years in office.

Secret service decided and dictates security protocol.  Period.  Tear gas was not used on the “peaceful” protestors at all.  It was just smoke.

You’ve been lied to again, and you’ve decided you like it that way.  It’s ok, it makes life easier for people without brains.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

After he incited riots by saying if he had a son he would probably look like trayvon. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Secret service decided and dictates security protocol.  Period.  Tear gas was not used on the “peaceful” protestors at all.  It was just smoke.

You’ve been lied to again, and you’ve decided you like it that way.  It’s ok, it makes life easier for people without brains.

So it wasn't just a tour?  Yes I could tell by the watering eyes it was smoke.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tear gas wasn’t used and the government and cops always tell the truth. Conveniently gullible. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

After he incited riots by saying if he had a son he would probably look like trayvon. 

Yes, because if you saw TM's picture next his daughters nobody would think that.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

So it wasn't just a tour?  Yes I could tell by the watering eyes it was smoke.

Rubber bullets and the brutalized Australian journalists were fake too. The Bible was real though. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Tear gas wasn’t used and the government and cops always tell the truth. Conveniently gullible. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Rubber bullets and the brutalized Australian journalists were fake too. The Bible was real though. 

Stick to mental health.

:lol: