Check your account email address ×

the wisdom of the cum salmon

i remember when that weak old cock gobbler first got back to fs. was always saying there was going to be a racewar. well since then the situation has gotten even worst. so mach, you were right. while a racewar hasnt happened yet, something very close is under way. trump said will bring in the real guns to stop it. 

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i remember when that weak old cock gobbler first got back to fs. was always saying there was going to be a racewar. well since then the situation has gotten even worst. so mach, you were right. while a racewar hasnt happened yet, something very close is under way. trump said will bring in the real guns to stop it. 

Antifa is on their way to uncle znotty's nouse right now!

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

the cum salmon possesses no wisdom. All he thinks about is cum. Swims upstream for more cum. 

You're a cum salmon then. 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you have 30 year old pics of broads and an old tin boat :lol: 

Yes, it would not be fair to them to post their recent pics. I did sell my speed boat years ago, and only have an aluminum fishing boat now. Where am I lying? 

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

God...than name is just gross.   Nails on a chalk board to me.  :lol:

However, it is worthy of a “best insult nom“, who wants to take the credit for that grossness?

it's frankie's :lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

God...than name is just gross.   Nails on a chalk board to me.  :lol:

However, it is worthy of a “best insult nom“, who wants to take the credit for that grossness?

NO, Frankie copied me!!! I initially called him a " ROTTING CHUM SALMON ON THE BANKS OF THE TANANA RIVER ". 

He then called me a cum salmon.

It doesn't count, 'cause I got him first!!!

IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!!  IT DOESN'T FUKKIN COUNT!!!!! Just because some faggots use it here, it was not an original by Frankie!!! 

28 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it's frankie's :lol: 

:lol: gotta watch those fuckin’ injuns!  They’ll sneak up on ya!  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO, Frankie copied me!!! I initially called him a " ROTTING CHUM SALMON ON THE BANKS OF THE TANANA RIVER ". 

IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!!  IT DOESN'T FUKKIN COUNT!!!!! Just because some faggots use it here, it was not an original by Frankie!!! 

No, it counts.  But the rotting chum salmon thing is funny too!!

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Dude settle down. That shit-stain can't even write at a middle school level. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

but 9 times out of ten they will slip and fall  on the puddle of piss running down there pants leg . or jast pass out on the way over 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

but 9 times out of ten they will slip and fall  on the puddle of piss running down there pants leg . or jast pass out on the way over 

The rez up here is a total shit show.  Nobody even pays attention to them anymore.  Any amount of help or charity they receive is quickly stolen or squandered by their “tribal leaders“.  It’s kind of sad but, change starts with your own people forcing it.  It can’t be forced by outsiders.

I have only had to kick the shit out of 2 in my life . and 1 was in your parts and the cop my wife called sat on the corner in his car for at least a extra min to let me work out some aggression be for coming in to arrest him .

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No, it counts.  But the rotting chum salmon thing is funny too!!

:wrong:

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Dude settle down. That shit-stain can't even write at a middle school level. 

OK

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

shut the fuck up cum salmon. u were right only 1 time in your life and that's when u said america is developing a racewar on fs1. on fs2 you went full retard on every post

Edited by FrankieJames7
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well im  number 10 you weak know nothing mn faggot. better hide if u see me

• Like 1