Check your account email address ×

Six lovers of black cock

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mach z not is the cum salmon of fs

I can buy and sell you...……………………...LOSER!!!!!

You're a mulch pile in the garden of life!!!!!!      LMMFAO!!!!!

I wipe my ass with more than you make!!!  How do you like being a broke-ass street-boy?  BWahahahaha!!!

38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can buy and sell you...……………………...LOSER!!!!!

You're a mulch pile in the garden of life!!!!!!      LMMFAO!!!!!

I wipe my ass with more than you make!!!  How do you like being a broke-ass street-boy?  BWahahahaha!!!

This thread hasn’t gone well for you. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Doesn't matter, it's the same faggots that ALWAYS post against me. A thread GOING WELL doesn't affect what I make per day in the stock market, or affect my massive estate.

Every one has their reason for hating me, just like I hate them. 

Popularity doesn't affect my posting. 

I am not deterred by 5-10 people I consider faggots on this site. I hate them even more than they hate me. 

YOU are one of those I consider a faggot. While you may or may not be a practicing gay person, you are a faggot. Blacks are killing and destroying America, as we speak. You have been a major proponent for blacks. Meanwhile blacks are burning innocent people's lives, as we speak. 

If you want to try and tell me that what blacks are doing is in any way, shape or form JUSTIFIED, then I say to you and the rest of your ILK, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

How's that for my thread, faggot? 

Go to YOUTUBE and see the vid on Floyd's CRIMINAL PAST!!!! 

Go ahead faggots, that speak against me!! Go ahead, and tell us what it says, you fucking faggots!!!

Go ahead my enemy bastards, tell everybody how Floyd the bastard did five years in a Texas prison for home invasion, and put a gun to a pregnant lady's stomach, you fucking faggots!!!

Go ahead, BLACK-COCK LOVERS, go watch it and tell us about all his other CRIMES!!!

You fucking bastards. 

You are fighting for black cock, that's what you love to suck. 

All six of you suck black dick.   

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

5 fukkin years in a Texas prison, for home invasion, you black-cock lover!!!!  Go look at his record, NUMEROUS CRIMES!!!

And that is just what he got caught and charged with, you bastard!!!!  

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, too late, you rotting chum salmon. I made more yesterday than you'll make all year. Ya' know why? "Cause you're a dirty boy from a shit-hole, and you never won a school spelling bee. 

Supposedly wins a spelling bee, can't spell Phoenix. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Go to YOUTUBE and see the vid on Floyd's CRIMINAL PAST!!!! 

Go ahead faggots, that speak against me!! Go ahead, and tell us what it says, you fucking faggots!!!

Go ahead my enemy bastards, tell everybody how Floyd the bastard did five years in a Texas prison for home invasion, and put a gun to a pregnant lady's stomach, you fucking faggots!!!

Go ahead, BLACK-COCK LOVERS, go watch it and tell us about all his other CRIMES!!!

You fucking bastards. 

You are fighting for black cock, that's what you love to suck. 

All six of you suck black dick.   

Post links to this information! I can't find anything on youtube.

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I called you a rotting CHUM SALMON, and then you tried calling me a cum salmon.

Doesn't count, 'cause I got you first, and you're a broke ex-con, with no life, and I'm wealthy, with a massive estate.

Nope, wrong. I offered for 8 years to take the GDT. I also posted some of my broads. Looks like maybe YOU'RE THE FAGGOT!!!!!

You've never offered to take the GDT, or posted your broads. 

You and Frankie must love BLACK-COCKS!!!!  

Wtf is a GDT ? And you have no wealth LIAR !!!

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Doesn't matter, it's the same faggots that ALWAYS post against me. A thread GOING WELL doesn't affect what I make per day in the stock market, or affect my massive estate.

Every one has their reason for hating me, just like I hate them. 

Popularity doesn't affect my posting. 

I am not deterred by 5-10 people I consider faggots on this site. I hate them even more than they hate me. 

YOU are one of those I consider a faggot. While you may or may not be a practicing gay person, you are a faggot. Blacks are killing and destroying America, as we speak. You have been a major proponent for blacks. Meanwhile blacks are burning innocent people's lives, as we speak. 

If you want to try and tell me that what blacks are doing is in any way, shape or form JUSTIFIED, then I say to you and the rest of your ILK, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

How's that for my thread, faggot? 

You wrote a lot there. You said nothing. 

51 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You wrote a lot there. You said nothing. 

I said plenty. Don't like what I posted, then go fuck yourself.  

Floyd that bastard was a fukkin CRIMINAL!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I said plenty. Don't like what I posted, then go fuck yourself.  

Floyd that bastard was a fukkin CRIMINAL!!!!! 

Good man. Shorten up what you have to say. It’s easier to comprehend. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Good man. Shorten up what you have to say. It’s easier to comprehend. 

If you don't like my posts, don't read them. 

Basically, go fuck yourself.

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Cum Salmon.:lol: 

Best handle ever. 

HA!HA! I made more Friday, than you made in half a year, you queer faggot. Go suck Frankie's dick if you like his shit so much. 

Frenchy sucking Franklie's ATHABASCAN dink!! LMAO!!  

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! I made more Friday, than you made in half a year, you queer faggot. Go suck Frankie's dick if you like his shit so much. 

Frenchy sucking Franklie's ATHABASCAN dink!! LMAO!!  

No you didn't. Cum. Salmon. No. You. Didn't. 

6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mach's black customers constantly damage his throat canal. that is why he hates them so much

No, unlike you , you dirty boy, I was a cop who smashed bad people to the pavement. 

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

@ckf

Can you ban these racist motherfuckers please?

Don't give this overt racism a platform. 

Neutrality in this case is complicity. 

SHUT THE FUCK UP, THIS IS FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!!! Don't like what I post, then stand up to me and debate it

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No you didn't. Cum. Salmon. No. You. Didn't. 

Yes, I made thousands Friday. You guys are weak boys compared to me. Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I am smarter, wealthier, and have more broads than you!!!  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

No, unlike you , you dirty boy, I was a cop who smashed bad people to the pavement. 

SHUT THE FUCK UP, THIS IS FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!!! Don't like what I post, then stand up to me and debate it

Yes, I made thousands Friday. You guys are weak boys compared to me. Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

why haven't you bought the boat you've lusted over for years on these forums? or the car?

You live on a meter maid's defined benefit allowance. Which is no more than 4 grand a month. Total. Loser. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

why haven't you bought the boat you've lusted over for years on these forums? or the car?

You live on a meter maid's defined benefit allowance. Which is no more than 4 grand a month. Total. Loser. 

I made over 50 gs Friday. Now suck Frankie's Eskimo Pie!!!!

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't debate Nazis. 

@ckf

You gonna do something about letting white supremacists have a space to communicate? Or nah?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I don't debate Nazis. 

@ckf

You gonna do something about letting white supremacists have a space to communicate? Or nah?

Go do your revolution in a safe echo chamber of you don’t fucking like debate. Either that or go shop for a bra.  Try Target.  Good sales.