Check your account email address ×

Crazy people are funny as fuck.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, yours is just a silly.  I’m sure he’s a much better public speaker too.

Your public speaking is no doubt laced with long winded tirades of self importance. Reading your diatribes is on the order of sniffing Russian, opiate gas. Sleepy as fuck. I can only imagine having to endure an actual conversation. People would jump off skyscrapers just to make it stop. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Your public speaking is no doubt laced with long winded tirades of self importance. Reading your diatribes is on the order of sniffing Russian, opiate gas. Sleepy as fuck. I can only imagine having to endure an actual conversation. People would jump off skyscrapers just to make it stop. 

You couldn’t afford to be in the room where I spoke.  Not even if you sold your minivan.

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate these fukkin jerks. Always have posted against them. 

You may hate them but there’s one thing you really love and that’s.....boners!!!! ahahahahaha!!!!  

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

You may hate them but there’s one thing you really love and that’s.....boners!!!! ahahahahaha!!!!  

Hey, Draggy The One, I know it's you, FAGGOT!!

Your faggotry shines through brightly!! Suck another dick, you cumquart. 

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You couldn’t afford to be in the room where I spoke.  Not even if you sold your minivan.

You’re a complete fucking idiot dude....and a little bitch 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You’re a complete fucking idiot dude....and a little bitch 

:lol:

I see this rioting has got you all spun up again.  You should go break a window up there somewhere.  Maybe come down here and find a black guy to do it with you.  Bring meth.  :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

I see this rioting has got you all spun up again.  You should go break a window up there somewhere.  Maybe come down here and find a black guy to do it with you.  Bring meth.  :lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Irony fail

36 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Its hard to believe there are people in this day and age in the US that people believe the fire & brimstone evangelist. 

Have you read some of the posts here? It’s not hard to believe at all. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, F3600 said:

Its hard to believe there are people in this day and age in the US that people believe the fire & brimstone evangelist. 

It really is hard to believe. I can’t understand how that guy is still going.   He’s been openly busted for shady shit. The new generation are different I think. My kid thinks organized religion is a joke. And it is.  

23 minutes ago, Shifty said:

It really is hard to believe. I can’t understand how that guy is still going.   He’s been openly busted for shady shit. The new generation are different I think. My kid thinks organized religion is a joke. And it is.  

Religion is pretty much dying. The only thing that could bring it back is some kind of global catastrophe. When weird shit In the world happens, people become delusional and think an invisible man is living in the sky. It’s like clockwork. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Religion is pretty much dying. The only thing that could bring it back is some kind of global catastrophe. When weird shit In the world happens, people become delusional and think an invisible man is living in the sky. It’s like clockwork. 

THey want to believe someone will fix the shit they cant control. Weak nut jobs.